Old Abergavenny Road Bridge No 77
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Goytre Wharf||4½ furlongs|
|Goytre Marina||4¼ furlongs|
|Jenkin Rosser's Bridge No 75||3 furlongs|
|Jenkin Rosser's Winding Hole||2¾ furlongs|
|Preacher's Bridge No 76||¾ furlongs|
|Old Abergavenny Road Bridge No 77|
|Mill Turn Bridge No 78||2¾ furlongs|
|Mill Turn Aqueduct No 14a||3¼ furlongs|
|Llanover Winding Hole||5 furlongs|
|Lower Mount Pleasant Bridge No 79||5½ furlongs|
|Mount Pleasant Upper Bridge No 80||6¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Abergavenny Road Bridge”
- Miracle Workers (Employment Agency)
957 to the north.
- Goytre Wharf (National Park, Park)
861 to the south.
- Red Line Boats (Sports & Recreation)
1004 to the south.
- Goytre Wharf & Canal Visitor Centre (Landmark)
800 to the south.
- Goytre Hall Wood (Parking)
1166 to the south.
- Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal (Sports & Recreation)
931 to the northwest.
- Llanover Village Fair (City)
931 to the north.
- Goytre Warf Canal (Sports & Recreation)
879 to the south.
- Waterfront cafe, goytre wharf (British Restaurant)
704 to the north.
- Hummingbird Llanover: Coffee Shop - Gifts- Learning (Coffee Shop, Tutoring, Gift Shop)
1011 to the north.
- Goytre Wharf Cafe (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
704 to the north.
- Llanover Day Nursery (Day Care, Child Care)
1002 to the north.