Ferry Landings Arm
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 mile and ½ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3¾ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¼ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3½ furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (7½ furlongs away)
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Ferry Landings Arm”
- Bristol Adventure Sea Cadets (Organization)
160 to the west.
- Bristol Harbour (Port)
1162 to the east.
- Clifton Suspension Bridge (Bridge, Historical Place)
1048 to the northwest.
- Cumberland Basin (Region)
206 to the west.
- Nova Scotia, Bristol (British Restaurant)
191 to the southwest.
- Clifton Village (Park, ShoppingRetail)
800 to the north.
- SUP Bristol (Tours & Sightseeing, Sports Club)
76 to the south.
- Underfall Boatyard (Business Service, Historical Place)
187 to the southwest.
- At-Bristol (Landmark)
1278 to the east.
- Brandon Hill, Bristol (Park)
865 to the northeast.
- Victoria Park, Bristol (Community Organization)
1203 to the north.
- Grain Barge (Pub)
334 to the northeast.
- The Cottage Inn, Baltic Wharf (European Restaurant, Pub)
87 to the south.
- Baltic Wharf Caravan Club Site (RV Park)
153 to the southeast.
- City Mazes - Bristol (Performance Venue, Event Planner)
849 to the southwest.
- Bristol Rugby RFC (Sports Club)
929 to the south.
- SS Great Britain (Tours & Sightseeing)
574 to the east.
- The Matthew (Landmark)
621 to the east.
- Baltic Wharf Bristol (Sports & Recreation)
169 to the southeast.
- Bristol Floating Harbour (Marina)
203 to the south.
- Pickle at Underfall Yard (Cafe)
146 to the south.
- SS Great Britain, Bristol Docks (History Museum)
629 to the east.
- Bristol City Football Club (Sports Club)
885 to the south.
- Mardyke Public House (Pub)
283 to the northeast.
- Spin City Bristol (Dance Instruction, Gym)
229 to the north.
- The Coopers Arms (Bar)
635 to the south.
- The Burger Joint (Burger Restaurant)
811 to the southeast.
- Giggling Squid (Thai Restaurant)
775 to the northwest.
- Avon Gorge Hotel (Hotel)
907 to the northwest.
- The Pump House, Bristol (Gastropub)
174 to the northwest.
- The Cottage Inn (Bar, Pub)
82 to the south.
- The Ivy Clifton Brasserie (British Restaurant)
823 to the northwest.
- Raj Bari Indian Restaurant - Bristol (Indian Restaurant)
199 to the north.
- The Ashville (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
459 to the southeast.
- Spitfire Barbecue (Barbecue Restaurant)
1015 to the east.
- Rosemarino Bristol (Italian Restaurant, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
755 to the north.
- Za Za Bazaar (Tex-Mex Restaurant, Asian Fusion Restaurant, Sushi Restaurant)
1285 to the east.
- Bristol Maritime Academy (Sports & Recreation, Recruiter)
123 to the south.
- Baltic Wharf Sailing Club (Sports Club)
130 to the south.
- Tobacco Factory Theatres (Theater)
663 to the south.
- Lola Lo Bristol (Night Club)
1151 to the northeast.