Kellet Lane Bridge No 130
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Lundsfield Wharf||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Carnforth Bridge No 128||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Hodgson's Bridge No 129||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|A601(M) Motorway Bridge||5¾ furlongs|
|M6 Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Kellet Lane Bridge No 130|
|Capernwray Winding Hole||5½ furlongs|
|Capenwray Bridge No 131||7 furlongs|
|Keer Aqueduct No 132||7½ furlongs|
|Capernwray Railway Bridge No 133||1 mile|
|Lovers Creek||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Kellet Lane Bridge”
- Pine Lake Resort (Lodge, Resort, Vacation Home Rental)
1209 to the northwest.
- Capernwray Diving @ Jackdaw Quarry (Scuba Diving)
968 to the northeast.
- Capernwray Dive Centre (Scuba Diving)
957 to the east.
- m6 North J35 (Travel & Transportation)
435 to the west.
- Truckhaven Carnforth (Hotel)
1239 to the northwest.
- New England caravan park (RV Park)
1406 to the northeast.
- M6 Southbound (Travel & Transportation, City)
1188 to the southwest.
- Over Kellet Village (Residence)
1455 to the south.
- The Eagles Head,Over Kellet (Pub)
1252 to the south.
- Old Hall Caravan Park (RV Park)
1156 to the northeast.
- Scarfell Pike (Mountain, Outdoors)
1125 to the northwest.
- Borwick Carp Fishery (Fishing)
1200 to the north.
- Leapers Rock Orchard (Farmers Market)
1485 to the southwest.
- Pine Lake Carnforth (Hotel)
1415 to the northwest.
- Truckers Haven lorry park (Parking)
1232 to the northwest.
- Pine Lake Resorts Carmforth (Lodging)
1172 to the northwest.
- Jackdaw Quarry Lodges (Cottage, Lodge)
891 to the east.
- Lakes Pine Lodge (Lodge)
1269 to the northwest.
- Clear Water Fisheries- Carnforth (Fishing, Hunting and Fishing)
1183 to the north.