Pen-y-Bryn Bridge No 123
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Baylis Bridge No 120||7½ furlongs|
|Nant Llwynyrenwyn Aqueduct||6¼ furlongs|
|Llwyncelyn Bridge No 121||6 furlongs|
|Glan Usk Bridge No 121a||4¼ furlongs|
|Fro Bridge No 122||2 furlongs|
|Pen-y-Bryn Bridge No 123|
|Spitefull Inn Bridge No 124||1½ furlongs|
|Dyfnant Bridge No 125||3¾ furlongs|
|Dyfnant Aqueduct||4 furlongs|
|Aberhowy Bridge No 126||6¾ furlongs|
|Old house Bridge No 127||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Pen-y-Bryn Bridge”
- Glanusk Park (Performance & Sports Venue)
1160 to the east.
- MJ Health and Fitness Personal Training Studio (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1239 to the east.
- Glanusk Estate. (Real Estate)
1305 to the east.
- Glanusk Estate (Local Service, Real Estate Agent)
981 to the east.
- E T Ralph (Veterinarian)
383 to the west.
- The Dardy (Arts & Entertainment)
425 to the east.
- PKS Kar Klinic (Automotive Repair Shop)
1073 to the northeast.
- Gliffaes Country House Hotel (Hotel, Hotel & Lodging)
1180 to the west.
- Gliffaes (City)
1187 to the northeast.
- Sturdy Cycles (Bicycle Shop)
1052 to the east.
- Welsh Academy of Art (School)
1171 to the east.
- Wildtrackers Can-Am (Recreational Vehicle Dealership, Agricultural Service)
1009 to the east.