Natland Road Bridge No 183
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Kendal Canal Head||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Castle Bridge No 187||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Change Bridge No 186||7 furlongs|
|Highgate Bridge No185||4 furlongs|
|Natland Mill Beck Lane Bridge No184||2¼ furlongs|
|Natland Road Bridge No 183|
|Natland Hall Bridge No 182||5¼ furlongs|
|Crowpark Bridge No 181||7½ furlongs|
|Larkrigg Hall Bridge No 180||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Hourse Park Bridge No 179||1 mile, 7¾ furlongs|
|Sedgwick Aqueduct No 178||2 miles, 2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointTravel to Stainton Crossing Bridge No 172, then on the Lancaster Canal (Northern Reaches - in water) to Tewitfield
Nearest rubbish disposalTravel to Stainton Crossing Bridge No 172, then on the Lancaster Canal (Northern Reaches - in water) to Tewitfield
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Stainton Crossing Bridge No 172, then on the Lancaster Canal (Northern Reaches - in water) to Tewitfield
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Natland Road Bridge”
- The Dojo - Kendal Judo Club (Martial Arts, Personal Coaching)
1307 to the north.
- Romneys (Bar & Grill, Pub)
914 to the northwest.
- Terrazzo (Mediterranean Restaurant)
1426 to the north.
- Lake District National Park (Park)
591 to the northeast.
- The Heron Kendal (Pub)
1206 to the northeast.
- Natland Millbeck Farm Ice Cream Parlour (Dessert Place)
376 to the northeast.
- Clarks (Shoe Store)
234 to the north.
- Kendal Leisure Centre (Gym, Swimming Pool, Theater)
646 to the southeast.
- Westmorland General Hospital (HospitalClinic)
663 to the east.
- Lakes Leisure Kendal (Gym)
930 to the north.
- Kirkbie Kendal School (School)
1087 to the north.
- Lake District National Park Authority (Park)
699 to the northeast.
- Kendal Care Home (Nursing Home)
593 to the northeast.
- Tokari School of Theatre Arts (Performing Arts Education, Dance Instruction)
589 to the east.
- Kendal College (College & University)
1197 to the north.
- Tower Wood Outdoor Education Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1160 to the northeast.
- Oxenholme (Public Places & Attractions, Train Station)
1379 to the southeast.
- Phoenix Fitness Kendal (Gym, Martial Arts)
1449 to the north.
- Kendal Town F.C. (Sports Club)
1465 to the north.
- St Mark's Church, Natland (Church)
1322 to the south.