Temple Mead Railway Bridge
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 furlong away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 4¾ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (4½ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2¼ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4½ furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (1¼ furlongs away)
|Feeder Road Pipe Bridge No 1||5 furlongs|
|Feeder Road Pipe Bridge No 2||4¾ furlongs|
|Feeder Road Footbridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Avon Street Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Feeder Road Narrows||1 furlong|
|Temple Mead Railway Bridge|
|Avon Street Footbridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Temple Way Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Passage Street Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Victoria Street Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Redcliffe Way Bridge||7½ furlongs|
- Bristol Temple Meads railway station (Train Station)
232 yards to the southwest.
- Vanoosh Pizza (Food & Grocery)
721 yards to the north.
- Bristol Royal Hospital for Children (Landmark, Hospital)
1613 yards to the northwest.
- El Puerto (Tapas Bar & Restaurant)
1356 yards to the west.
- Exchange (Night Club)
657 yards to the northwest.
- Old Fish Market (Pub)
1126 yards to the west.
- Temple Quay, Bristol (Charter Buses)
285 yards to the west.
- Motion (Night Club)
248 yards to the southeast.
- ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay (Hotel)
137 yards to the north.
- Bristol to Bath Cycle Path (Sports & Recreation)
743 yards to the northeast.
- Birmingham New Street Train Station (Train Station)
413 yards to the southwest.
- Bristol City (Corporate Office, Sports Venue & Stadium)
468 yards to the southwest.
- The First Great Western Train To London (Train Station)
201 yards to the southwest.
- Bristol Temple Meads, Platform 15 (Train Station)
223 yards to the south.
- Castle Park (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1005 yards to the northwest.
- Hart's Bakery (Bakery)
309 yards to the southwest.
- Temple Mead Studios (Business Center)
217 yards to the southwest.
- Temple Gardens (Outdoors)
587 yards to the west.
- Showcase Cinema de Lux Bristol (Movie Theatre)
1064 yards to the northwest.
- Bristol Bus Station (Train Station, Bus Station)
1498 yards to the northwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Temple Mead Railway Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or