Goytre Aqueduct No 15
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a small aqueduct or underbridge here which takes a road under the canal.
|Park-y-Brain Lower Bridge No 71||6½ furlongs|
|Park-y-Brain Lane Bridge No 72||6 furlongs|
|Park-y-Brain Field Bridge No 73||4 furlongs|
|Saron Road Bridge No 74||2½ furlongs|
|Goytre Arm||¼ furlongs|
|Goytre Aqueduct No 15|
|Goytre Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Goytre Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Jenkin Rosser's Bridge No 75||2 furlongs|
|Jenkin Rosser's Winding Hole||2¼ furlongs|
|Preacher's Bridge No 76||4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
- Aqueduct Cottage (Cottage, Travel Agency)
108 yards to the northwest.
- Goytre Wharf (National Park)
130 yards to the northwest.
- Goytre Hall Wood (Parking Garage Lot)
468 yards to the east.
- Red Line Boats (Recreation & Fitness)
371 yards to the west.
- St Peters Church (Religious Center, Church)
1579 yards to the east.
- Goytre & District - For Sale, wanted, News. (Community Center)
261 yards to the northwest.
- The Hardwick Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1320 yards to the southeast.
- Select Security Specialists (Security Guard Service, Home Security Company, Fire Protection Service)
1098 yards to the southeast.
- Private Tuition South Wales (School, Public Services & Government)
1420 yards to the south.