Ecluse de l'Arsenal (9th lock)
Pont Morland, Quinze-Vingts, 12th arrondissement of Paris, Paris, Île-de-France, France
Ecluse de l'Arsenal (9th lock) is a minor waterways place on the Canals of Paris: Canal Saint-Martin between Seine - Saint-Martin Jonction (Junction of River Seine with the Canal Saint-Martin ) (½ furlongs to the southwest) and Bassin de la Villette (Junction of Canal Saint-Martin, Canal Saint-Denis and Canal de l'Ourcq) (2 miles and 5¾ furlongs and 8 locks to the northeast).
The nearest place in the direction of Bassin de la Villette is Port de Plaisance de Paris-Arsenal (Moorings in the centre of Paris); 1¼ furlongs away.
This is a lock.
|Seine - Saint-Martin Jonction||½ furlongs|
|Ecluse de l'Arsenal (9th lock)|
|Port de Plaisance de Paris-Arsenal||1¼ furlongs|
|Bastille Tunelle (portail sud)||2¼ furlongs|
|Bastille Tunelle (portail nord)||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Ecluses du Temple (7th and 8th locks)||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Ecluses des Recollets (5th and 6th locks)||1 mile, 3½ furlongs|
- Bastille (Public Square)
813 yards to the north.
- Censier – Daubenton (Subway & Light Rail Station)
1370 yards to the southwest.
- La Ménagerie, le zoo du jardin des Plantes (Petting Zoo)
537 yards to the southwest.
- Jardin des Plantes (Museum, Park)
616 yards to the southwest.
- La Maison Rouge (Museum)
153 yards to the east.
- Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle (History Museum, Research Service)
814 yards to the southwest.
- Art Ludique le musée (Museum)
817 yards to the southeast.
- Chai Muraz (Wine Bar)
77 yards to the northwest.
- CAFE de la PRESSE (Restaurant, Bar, Performance Venue)
475 yards to the northeast.
- KHAO SUAY (Restaurant, Lounge)
983 yards to the northeast.
- Restaurant Le Train Bleu Paris (Brewery, French Restaurant)
646 yards to the east.
- Paris - Gare de Lyon (Train Station)
823 yards to the southeast.
- Paris Gare d'Austerlitz (Train Station, Railroad)
684 yards to the south.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris (Concert Venue, Catholic Church, Monument)
1601 yards to the northwest.
- Salons Vianey (Event Planner)
183 yards to the southeast.
- Eiffle Tower Paris (Tourist Attraction)
510 yards to the south.
- Chateau De Vincennes (National Park)
469 yards to the northeast.
- Musée National D'histoire Naturelle, Galerie De L'evolution (History Museum)
791 yards to the southwest.
- Jardin Tino Rossi (Park)
372 yards to the west.
- Canal De L'arsenal (Cruise)
252 yards to the north.
- Chai Muraz (Food & Restaurant)
37 yards to the north.
- Bairro Latino (Night Club)
828 yards to the northeast.
- Les Quais De Seine A Bastille (Landmark)
299 yards to the northeast.
- Le Bateau Bar (Civic Structure)
483 yards to the northwest.
- UGC Lyon Bastille (Movie Theatre)
503 yards to the east.
- Square Danielle Miterrand (Park)
1371 yards to the west.
- Institut du Monde Arabe - officiel (Museum)
774 yards to the west.
- Opéra national de Paris | Page officielle (Performance Venue, Concert Venue, Theater)
744 yards to the northeast.
Information retrieved Saturday 2 May 2015 at 19:24
Bassin de l'Arsenal - SmarterParis city guide
Port de l'Arsenal — Wikipédia
Poole to River Seine to Paris - french-waterways.com
Paris Canals | Soundlandscapes' Blog
Bassin de l'Arsenal - The Bassin de l'Arsenal is a port in the 4th and 12th arrondissements ... It is the 9th lock gate in the series of locks on the canal Saint- Martin.
Le port de l'Arsenal ou bassin de l'Arsenal, situé à Paris, relie le canal Saint- Martin à la ... Séparé de la Seine par l'écluse de l'Arsenal, le port commercial a été ...
Enter the Chenal de Rouen entrance to the Seine off Le Havre at 21:00hrs and finally get to Honfleur lock at 22:00, the upriver ... 13:45hrs Amfreville Lock [ ecluse] and we enter Middle Earth – no salt water, no tides, and inland water. ... Wed-Thurs 8-9th October ... 46km, through Suresnes and then Paris Arsenal ecluses.
Oct 17, 2014 ... It lasted for seven-weeks, from October 9th to November 29th, Saint Andrew's Day, .... Lock N° 5, l'Écluse de la Porte-de-Paris looking downstream. ..... and the Bassin de l'Arsenal, the Canal Saint-Denis is part of the 130 km ...
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!