Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (½ furlongs away)
|Whitley Lock No 11||5¾ furlongs|
|Whitley Lock Motorway Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
|A19 Road Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Selby Road Pipe Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Selby Road Bridge||a few yards|
|Stubbs Pipe Bridge||7¾ furlongs|
|Stubbs Bridge||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
|Kellingley Railway Bridge||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Kellingley Bridge||2 miles, 3¾ furlongs|
|Common Lane Pipe Bridges No 15||2 miles, 5½ furlongs|
- Nicola Michaels Photographers Business Page (Photographer)
919 yards to the northeast.
- Whitley Bridge railway station (Train Station)
147 yards to the north.
- Multi utility (Public Utility)
892 yards to the northeast.
- DoveCote Wedding Cars (Car Rental, Wedding Planning)
1612 yards to the south.
- Shells Mobile Hair Styling (Hair Salon)
1028 yards to the north.
- Me joinery&carpentry (Carpenter)
1118 yards to the south.
- J&S Accessories Doncaster (Shopping & Retail)
639 yards to the southeast.
- Whitley Bridge Lock (Marina)
810 yards to the south.
- Bowmans Flour Mill Whitley Bridge (Food & Restaurant)
421 yards to the northeast.
- Whitley Bridge Truck stop (Cafe, Parking, Cafeteria)
317 yards to the northwest.
- The Horse and Jockey (Nightlife)
1143 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Whitley Bridge
Whitley Bridge railway station serves the villages of Eggborough and Whitley in North Yorkshire, England. It is located on the Pontefract Line and is 20 miles (32 km) east of Leeds railway station.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or