Great North Road Bridge
Great North Road (B6326)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 furlong away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 furlong away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (1½ furlongs away)
|Nether Lock Weir Entrance||7¼ furlongs|
|Newark Bypass Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Newark Changeline Bridge||6 furlongs|
|King's Marina||2¾ furlongs|
|Cow Lane Footbridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Great North Road Bridge|
|Newark Castle||½ furlongs|
|Newark Town Lock Weir Exit||1 furlong|
|Newark Town Lock No 9||1½ furlongs|
|Newark Dry Dock Facility||2 furlongs|
|Mill Lane Bridge (Newark)||2¾ furlongs|
- Mamma White's Pancake Parlour (Family Style Restaurant)
272 yards to the south.
- Waitrose Newark (Grocery Store)
214 yards to the north.
- Ann et Vin (Wine Bar, Liquor Store)
202 yards to the southeast.
- Newark Castle (Public Places & Attractions)
124 yards to the south.
- Sand Park (Park, Playground)
153 yards to the west.
- Castle Barge (Bar, Restaurant, Pub)
95 yards to the northeast.
- Newark Town Centre (Shopping & Retail)
326 yards to the southeast.
- Newark Truckstop (Travel & Transportation, Fast Food Restaurant, Gas Station)
502 yards to the north.
- Sconce Hills Park (Park, Education)
1038 yards to the southwest.
- Asda Newark (Big Box Retailer)
492 yards to the south.
- Costa Coffee Newark (Coffee Shop)
324 yards to the southeast.
- Newark Lorry Park (Parking)
357 yards to the north.
- Zizzi (Italian Restaurant)
86 yards to the east.
- UK Superbowl (Bowling Alley)
300 yards to the south.
- East Coast Train (Train Station)
1019 yards to the east.
- Newark On Trent Bus Station (Train Station, Bus Station)
427 yards to the south.
- Lombard Street Surgery (Family Doctor)
490 yards to the south.
- Newark Train Station (Train Station)
1013 yards to the northeast.
- ECA Toolfast, Newark (Tools Service)
1253 yards to the northeast.
- Newark Market (Market, Fruit & Vegetable Store)
379 yards to the southeast.
- Leo's play centre (Playground, Recreation Center)
1062 yards to the northeast.
- East coast mainline Train To Kings Cross (Train Station)
1028 yards to the east.
- On The Train (Train Station)
1026 yards to the east.
- The Sir John Arderne - Wetherspoons (Bar, Pub, Restaurant)
348 yards to the southeast.
- Thai Sabai Newark (Food & Restaurant)
245 yards to the south.
- Farndon Farm Shop (Shopping & Retail)
1465 yards to the south.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Great North Road Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or