There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Punchbowl Bridge No R2||3¼ furlongs|
|Punchbowl Lock No 40||3¼ furlongs|
|Second Lock below West Summit No 39||2½ furlongs|
|First Lock below West Summmit No 38||1 furlong|
|Chelbourne Wharfe Visitor Moorings||½ furlongs|
|West Summit Lock No 37||a few yards|
|Summit Pound Winding Hole||5½ furlongs|
|Longlees Lock No 36||6 furlongs|
|Lock 36 Visitor Moorings||6½ furlongs|
|Warland Gate Swing Bridge No 41||7 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Chelburn Bridge”
- Littleborough Sports Centre (Gym)
511 to the southwest.
- Baby ballet Littleborough (Dance Instruction, Dance Club)
778 to the south.
- Summit Inn (Beer Garden)
53 to the west.
- LCH Cars (Car Dealership)
1414 to the north.
- The Summit Pub (Restaurant)
59 to the west.
- Higher Calderbrook Littleborough (Travel & Transportation)
671 to the southwest.
- The Summit (Fast Food Restaurant)
185 to the southwest.
- Stansfield (Professional Service, Residence)
817 to the southwest.
- Summit Canal (Travel & Transportation)
526 to the south.
- Fothergills Cricket Club (Sports & Recreation)
1153 to the south.
- Warland (City)
1242 to the north.
- Waterfall Tea Room & Gifts (Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Gift Shop)
165 to the southwest.