Bell Bridge No 89
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a dual carriageway over the canal.
|Fradley Swingbridge||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48 hours)||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||4¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||3¼ furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89|
|Bell Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Brookhay Pumping Station||3 furlongs|
|Brookhay Bridge No 88||4¼ furlongs|
|Bears Hay Bridge No 87||7½ furlongs|
|Streethay Bridge No 86||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Whittington Brook
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Bridge
The Bell Bridge, crossing the Niobrara River near Valentine, Nebraska, is a historic bridge that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is a Pratt through truss bridge that was designed by the Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio, fabricated by the Cambria Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and built by the Canton Bridge Co. It was built in 1903 and brings a Cherry County road across the Niobrara, 11.9 miles northeast of Valentine. It has also been known as the Allen Bridge and the Niobrara River Bridge and is registered as NEHBS No. CE00-22.
It is one of just four bridges in Cherry County that survived a flood in February, 1916. According to its NRHP nomination it is notable as "one of the oldest, longest and best-preserved of Cherry County's remarkable group of through trusses" and is "distinguished as one of the handful of pre-1916 trusses remaining" in the county and in the state.
National Register designation was given in 1992.
- PawPrints (Local Service, Dog Walker)
859 to the north.
- Kudos Hair Fradley Ltd (Hair Salon)
783 to the west.
- Fradley Fit - Emma Stockton (Personal Trainer)
1054 to the north.
- Fayre and Square Fradley Arms (British Restaurant, European Restaurant, Bar)
462 to the northeast.
- Fradley Arms Hotel (Restaurant, Bar, Hotel)
454 to the northeast.
- Shell (Automotive)
225 to the southwest.
- Bilash (Indian Restaurant)
791 to the west.
- Gym Unity - lichfield (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
810 to the west.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Travel & Transportation)
850 to the southwest.
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 (Bed and Breakfast, Hotel, Restaurant)
823 to the northeast.
- Palletways Fradley Park (Business Service)
1271 to the west.
- Faurecia (Automotive Company)
879 to the west.
- Fradley Distribution Park (Commercial & Industrial)
902 to the southwest.
- Zytek Automotive (Car Dealership)
1021 to the southwest.
- Fox Meadow Equestrian (Recreation & Fitness)
1484 to the north.
- Hilliards Cross (City)
263 to the west.
- Newell Rubbermaid (Commercial & Industrial)
922 to the west.
- Lichfield and District Crematorium (Funeral & Cemeteries Service)
613 to the northeast.
- Amtrain Midlands (Business Service)
821 to the northeast.
- Fayre & Square Fradley Arms (Fast Food Restaurant)
413 to the northeast.
- Brookhay Cottage (Hotel)
844 to the south.
- Statfold LN (Travel & Transportation, Parking Garage Lot)
919 to the north.
- Great Bear Distribution (Business Service, Local Service)
527 to the southwest.
- Florette (Foodservice Distributor)
1700 to the west.
- Landscaper Lichfield Fradley (Landscape Company, Local Service)
305 to the northwest.
- Beautiful Gardens (Landscape Company)
324 to the northwest.
- Brandalley UK (ShoppingRetail, Local Service)
930 to the west.
- Amethyst Group (Wholesale & Supply Store, Local Service)
930 to the west.
- Fradley Skate Park (Recreation & Fitness)
819 to the north.
- JCB co DHL, Fradley Park (Warehouse)
1247 to the west.
- David Ozwell Plumbing & Heating (Plumber, Local Service)
471 to the west.
- Three Spires Angling Club - Fradley (Fishing Store)
740 to the northeast.
- Swan Inn (Pub)
8522 to the northwest.
- St Stephens Primary School (Elementary School)
816 to the north.
- Pool House Equine Clinic (Veterinarian)
1142 to the northeast.
- Richard Winterton Auctioneers (Auction House)
1082 to the southwest.
- Café No 8 (Coffee Shop)
783 to the west.
- Fradley (Region)
1001 to the north.
- Little Bird Photobooths (Photographer)
272 to the northwest.