Bell Bridge No 89
|Fradley Swingbridge||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||4 furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||3 furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89|
|Bell Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Brookhay Pumping Station||3 furlongs|
|Brookhay Bridge No 88||4¼ furlongs|
|Bears Hay Bridge No 87||7½ furlongs|
|Streethay Bridge No 86||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
- Moomph Media (Email Marketing, Marketing Consultant)
110 yards to the northwest.
- Emma's Cupcakes (Bakery)
556 yards to the northwest.
- Wild Ideas original graphic design (Graphic Design, Printing Service)
1173 yards to the north.
- Dubs 4 u (Outdoors)
617 yards to the west.
- G-Force Discos (DJ)
556 yards to the northwest.
- Fradley Arms Hotel (Hotel)
497 yards to the northeast.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Travel & Transportation)
928 yards to the southwest.
- Ezee Gym - fradley (Fitness Center, Gym)
869 yards to the west.
- The Wacky Warehouse (Other)
515 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley Arms Pub (Bar)
495 yards to the northeast.
- You, Me & Lucia E (Toy Store)
806 yards to the west.
- Cute as a Button Gifts (Seasonal Store)
638 yards to the west.
- Palletways Fradley Park (Arts & Entertainment)
1390 yards to the west.
- Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies (Automotive)
1559 yards to the west.
- Bilash (Indian Restaurant)
862 yards to the west.
- Arla Foods Fradley Park (Travel & Transportation)
1263 yards to the west.
- Elscar Heritage, (Tourist Attraction)
583 yards to the northwest.
- Martin Davies Photography (Other, Photographer)
898 yards to the west.
- St Stephens Primary School (School)
887 yards to the north.
- Moran Logistics (Supply & Distribution Services)
1330 yards to the west.
- Premier Inn Lichfield (Hotel)
492 yards to the northeast.
- The Clarky Stables (Consulate & Embassy)
1634 yards to the west.
- Faurecia (Automotive Manufacturing)
945 yards to the west.
- Fradley Park (Community & Government)
1298 yards to the west.
- Robert Rock Golf Academy (Sports Instruction)
1273 yards to the north.
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Bridge
The Bell Bridge, crossing the Niobrara River near Valentine, Nebraska, is a historic bridge that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is a Pratt through truss bridge that was designed by the Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio, fabricated by the Cambria Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and built by the Canton Bridge Co. It was built in 1903 and brings a Cherry County road across the Niobrara, 11.9 miles northeast of Valentine. It has also been known as the Allen Bridge and the Niobrara River Bridge and is registered as NEHBS No. CE00-22.
It is one of just four bridges in Cherry County that survived a flood in February, 1916. According to its NRHP nomination it is notable as "one of the oldest, longest and best-preserved of Cherry County's remarkable group of through trusses" and is "distinguished as one of the handful of pre-1916 trusses remaining" in the county and in the state.
National Register designation was given in 1992.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or