Bell Bridge No 89
|Fradley Swingbridge||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48hrs)||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||4¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||3¼ furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89|
|Bell Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Brookhay Pumping Station||3 furlongs|
|Brookhay Bridge No 88||4¼ furlongs|
|Bears Hay Bridge No 87||7½ furlongs|
|Streethay Bridge No 86||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Bridge
The Bell Bridge, crossing the Niobrara River near Valentine, Nebraska, is a historic bridge that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is a Pratt through truss bridge that was designed by the Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio, fabricated by the Cambria Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and built by the Canton Bridge Co. It was built in 1903 and brings a Cherry County road across the Niobrara, 11.9 miles northeast of Valentine. It has also been known as the Allen Bridge and the Niobrara River Bridge and is registered as NEHBS No. CE00-22.
It is one of just four bridges in Cherry County that survived a flood in February, 1916. According to its NRHP nomination it is notable as "one of the oldest, longest and best-preserved of Cherry County's remarkable group of through trusses" and is "distinguished as one of the handful of pre-1916 trusses remaining" in the county and in the state.
National Register designation was given in 1992.
- Kudos Hair Fradley Ltd (Hair Salon)
783 to the west.
- Pool House Equine Clinic (Veterinarian)
1142 to the northeast.
- FM Luxury Boarding Kennels (Kennel)
1458 to the north.
- Fradley Fit - Emma Stockton (Personal Trainer)
1054 to the north.
- Café No 8 (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
783 to the west.
- Sittles Farm Airfield (Airport)
1288 to the east.
- Fradley Village (Region)
654 to the west.
- Fradley Arms Pub (Bar, Restaurant, Pub)
452 to the northeast.
- Pulse And Cocktails (Place to EatDrink)
272 to the southwest.
- Fradley Arms (Place to EatDrink)
457 to the northeast.
- The Wacky Warehouse (Place to EatDrink)
472 to the northeast.
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
823 to the northeast.
- Fayre & Square Fradley Arms (Place to EatDrink)
413 to the northeast.
- Whacky Wharehouse Fradley. (Movie Theater)
471 to the northeast.
- Imi Precision Engineering (Manufacturing, Engineering Service)
689 to the southwest.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Cargo & Freight Company)
844 to the southwest.
- Fradley Arms Wacky Warehouse (Restaurant, Bar)
473 to the northeast.
- Bilash (Indian Restaurant)
773 to the west.
- A P Styche Plumbing & Heating (Plumber, Gas & Chemical Service, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning)
734 to the west.
- J L Middleton Farmers (Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
1250 to the southwest.
- Ezee Gym - fradley (Gym)
796 to the west.
- Jaguarlandrover Fradley Park (Car Dealership)
1278 to the west.
- Yodel Fradley (Professional Service)
950 to the southwest.
- Leevzli Product Design (Interior Designer)
1131 to the north.
- Version 1 (Computers & Electronics)
1312 to the southwest.
- UPN Hub (Professional Service)
1236 to the northwest.
- Brandalley UK (Shopping & Retail)
930 to the west.
- Faurecia (Commercial & Industrial)
879 to the west.
- Thomson Financial Solutions (Financial Service)
250 to the northwest.