Bell Bridge No 89
|Fradley Swingbridge||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48hrs)||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||4¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||3¼ furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89|
|Bell Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Brookhay Pumping Station||3 furlongs|
|Brookhay Bridge No 88||4¼ furlongs|
|Bears Hay Bridge No 87||7½ furlongs|
|Streethay Bridge No 86||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Bridge
The Bell Bridge, crossing the Niobrara River near Valentine, Nebraska, is a historic bridge that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is a Pratt through truss bridge that was designed by the Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio, fabricated by the Cambria Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and built by the Canton Bridge Co. It was built in 1903 and brings a Cherry County road across the Niobrara, 11.9 miles northeast of Valentine. It has also been known as the Allen Bridge and the Niobrara River Bridge and is registered as NEHBS No. CE00-22.
It is one of just four bridges in Cherry County that survived a flood in February, 1916. According to its NRHP nomination it is notable as "one of the oldest, longest and best-preserved of Cherry County's remarkable group of through trusses" and is "distinguished as one of the handful of pre-1916 trusses remaining" in the county and in the state.
National Register designation was given in 1992.
- Kudos Hair Fradley Ltd (Hair Salon)
812 to the west.
- Pool House Equine Clinic (Veterinarian)
1142 to the northeast.
- Fradley Fit - Emma Stockton (Personal Trainer)
1054 to the north.
- Café No 8 (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
783 to the west.
- Fradley Village (Region)
654 to the west.
- Fradley Arms Pub (Bar, Pub, Restaurant)
452 to the northeast.
- Wackey Warehouse - Fradley Arms (Museum, Movie Theater, Place to EatDrink)
475 to the northeast.
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
823 to the northeast.
- Fayre & Square Fradley Arms (Restaurant, Bar)
413 to the northeast.
- The Wacky Warehouse (Place to EatDrink, Other)
472 to the northeast.
- Fradley Arms Hotel (Hotel, Restaurant)
454 to the northeast.
- Pulse And Cocktails (Place to EatDrink)
272 to the southwest.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Cargo & Freight)
844 to the southwest.
- Ezee Gym - fradley (Gym, Fitness Center)
796 to the west.
- Fradley Arms Wacky Warehouse (Restaurant, Bar)
473 to the northeast.
- Curborough Sprint circuit (Movie Theater)
812 to the west.
- Faurecia (Automotive)
879 to the west.
- Bilash (Indian Restaurant)
789 to the west.
- Fradley Distribution Park (Commercial & Industrial)
902 to the southwest.
- Wynchor Park Country Club (Place to EatDrink, Golf Course)
1064 to the north.
- Amtrain (Travel & Transportation, Professional Services)
846 to the northeast.
- UPN Hub (Professional Services)
1230 to the northwest.
- Fradley Service Area A38 North (Gas Station)
748 to the east.
- Imi Precision Engineering (Manufacturing, Engineering Service)
689 to the southwest.
- Fox Meadow Equestrian (Sports & Recreation)
1495 to the north.