Bell Bridge No 89
|Fradley Junction||1 mile, 4¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Swingbridge||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||4 furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||3 furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89|
|Bell Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Brookhay Pumping Station||3 furlongs|
|Brookhay Bridge No 88||4¼ furlongs|
|Bears Hay Bridge No 87||7½ furlongs|
|Streethay Bridge No 86||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
- Regales (Indian Restaurant)
1592 yards to the southwest.
- Palletways Fradley Park (Arts & Entertainment)
1334 yards to the west.
- Moran Logistics - Fradley Park (Supply & Distribution Services)
1300 yards to the west.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Business Services)
930 yards to the southwest.
- The Wacky Warehouse (Other)
518 yards to the northeast.
- St Stephens Primary School (School)
853 yards to the north.
- The Clarky Stables (Consulate & Embassy)
1633 yards to the west.
- Premier Inn Lichfield (Hotel)
494 yards to the northeast.
- JCB c/o DHL, Fradley Park (Warehouse)
1353 yards to the west.
- Fradley Arms Hotel (Hotel)
495 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Bridge
The Bell Bridge, crossing the Niobrara River near Valentine, Nebraska, is a historic bridge that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is a Pratt through truss bridge that was designed by the Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio, fabricated by the Cambria Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and built by the Canton Bridge Co. It was built in 1903 and brings a Cherry County road across the Niobrara, 11.9 miles northeast of Valentine. It has also been known as the Allen Bridge and the Niobrara River Bridge and is registered as NEHBS No. CE00-22.
It is one of just four bridges in Cherry County that survived a flood in February, 1916. According to its NRHP nomination it is notable as "one of the oldest, longest and best-preserved of Cherry County's remarkable group of through trusses" and is "distinguished as one of the handful of pre-1916 trusses remaining" in the county and in the state.
National Register designation was given in 1992.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or