Bottoms Bridge No 91
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1¼ furlongs away)
|Terrace Lock No 11W||7¼ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||6½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||5½ furlongs|
|Whitehead's Lock No 12W||4½ furlongs|
|Egmont Street Bridge No 92||1¼ furlongs|
|Bottoms Bridge No 91|
|Micklehurst Aqueduct||a few yards|
|Micklehurst Bridge No 89||1¼ furlongs|
|Wharf Cottage Lock No 13W||1½ furlongs|
|Winterford Footbridge No 88||3¾ furlongs|
|Woodend Lock No 14W||3¾ furlongs|
- ACE Tees (Shopping & Retail)
851 yards to the northwest.
- Mossley railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
296 yards to the west.
- Hartshead Inn (Food & Grocery)
1399 yards to the west.
- Kotai Ishi Kai-Mossley Dojo (Martial Arts)
673 yards to the north.
- The Flying Teapot Café & Garden (Cafe)
994 yards to the north.
- The Britannia Inn, Mossley (Pub)
278 yards to the west.
- Mossley Hollins High School (Landmark)
874 yards to the northeast.
- New Bridge (Nightlife)
94 yards to the east.
- Red Rose (Indian Restaurant)
254 yards to the southwest.
- Mossley Football Club (Sports Club)
571 yards to the west.
- Roaches Lock (Arts & Entertainment, Bar, Pub)
1332 yards to the north.
- George Lawton Hall, Mossley (Theatre, Performance Venue)
801 yards to the northwest.
- The Rising Sun Pub (Pub, Bar)
1424 yards to the north.
- Hare 'N' Hounds, Luzley (Pub)
1219 yards to the southwest.
- Mossley AFC (Sports Club, Community & Government)
568 yards to the west.
- Mossley Canal (Park)
663 yards to the north.
- Stamford Arms (Pub)
959 yards to the southeast.
- Dentist (Dentist)
420 yards to the northwest.
- Spice Of Life (Indian Restaurant)
877 yards to the northwest.
- Wakss & Shine Hand Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
1045 yards to the north.
- Mossley Community Centre (Bar & Grill, Community & Government)
1066 yards to the north.
- Lquinn Training (Physical Fitness, Personal Trainer, Sports Instruction)
908 yards to the north.
Wikipedia has a page about Bottoms Bridge
Bottoms Bridge is a small unincorporated community in New Kent County, Virginia, United States. Located on U.S. Route 60 and State Route 33 in modern times, it was named for a crossing of the Chickahominy River between New Kent and Henrico County.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or