Bottoms Bridge No 91
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1¼ furlongs away)
|Terrace Lock No 11W||7¼ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||6½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||5½ furlongs|
|Whitehead's Lock No 12W||4½ furlongs|
|Egmont Street Bridge No 92||1¼ furlongs|
|Bottoms Bridge No 91|
|Micklehurst Aqueduct||a few yards|
|Micklehurst Bridge No 89||1¼ furlongs|
|Wharf Cottage Lock No 13W||1½ furlongs|
|Winterford Footbridge No 88||3¾ furlongs|
|Woodend Lock No 14W||3¾ furlongs|
- Lifes a beach , sunbeds nails and beauty (Tanning Salon, Nail Salon, Beauty Salon)
266 yards to the west.
- Mossley railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
330 yards to the west.
- Kirsten's Dance Academy (Dance Club)
697 yards to the north.
- Stamford Riding Stables (Horses, Outdoors, Sports & Recreation)
873 yards to the northwest.
- Mossley Hollins High School (Landmark)
923 yards to the northeast.
- Complete Forensics (College & University)
40 yards to the southeast.
- New Bridge (Pub)
91 yards to the east.
- Mossley Park (Park)
479 yards to the west.
- Mossley Train Station (Train Station)
278 yards to the west.
- Mossley Canal (Park)
530 yards to the northeast.
- George Lawton Hall, Mossley (Theater, Performance Venue)
811 yards to the northwest.
- Pennine Medical Centre (Family Medicine Practice)
266 yards to the west.
- Mossley Football Club (Sports Club)
573 yards to the west.
- Mossley Medical Pratice (Family Medicine Practice)
234 yards to the west.
- Phothong Thai Restaurant (Thai Restaurant)
806 yards to the northwest.
- Egmont Street Park! (Park)
386 yards to the south.
- Mossley Fire Station (Fire Station)
796 yards to the northwest.
- Mossley Cross (Mountain)
967 yards to the west.
- Stamford Golf Course (Golf Course)
1177 yards to the southeast.
- Livingstone Primary & Nursery School (School)
486 yards to the west.
- Red Rose (Restaurant)
255 yards to the southwest.
- Milton St Johns C of E Primary & Nursery (School)
796 yards to the north.
- Mossley Community Centre (Bar & Grill, Community & Government)
1072 yards to the north.
- Mossley Ladies AFC (Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Instruction)
716 yards to the west.
Wikipedia has a page about Bottoms Bridge
Bottoms Bridge is a small unincorporated community in New Kent County, Virginia, United States. Located on U.S. Route 60 and State Route 33 in modern times, it was named for a crossing of the Chickahominy River between New Kent and Henrico County.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above