|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley)|
|Barnhurst Works Pipe Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Sewerage Works Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Oxley Moor Bridge No 65||1¼ furlongs|
|Autherley Sewage Works Outfall||1¼ furlongs|
|Oxley Marine||1 furlong|
|Autherley Junction Visitor Moorings||½ furlongs|
|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Autherley to Great Haywood)|
|Blaydon Road Bridge No 66||¾ furlongs|
|Marsh Lane Bridge No 67 (South End of Narrows)||6¼ furlongs|
|Second Passing Point||7¼ furlongs|
|First Passing Point||1 mile|
|Forster Bridge No 68||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line)|
|Autherley Junction Bridge No 1||a few yards|
|Autherley Stop Lock||¼ furlongs|
|Autherley Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Autherley Stop Lock Water Point||¾ furlongs|
|Bathurst Bridge No 2||3¾ furlongs|
Things to do in Kinver when you're dead from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Sunday the 21st of September, 2014
A Tale of Two Wharfs from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Saturday the 28th of September, 2013
And it shall rain for ever and ever.... from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Monday the 28th of May, 2007
North by North East from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Saturday the 26th of May, 2007
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Aldersley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Broad Street Basin On the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Autherley to Great Haywood) in the direction of Great Haywood Junction On the Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line) in the direction of Nantwich Basin Entrance
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Autherley Junction
Autherley Junction (grid reference SJ901020) is the name of the canal junction where the Shropshire Union Canal terminates and meets the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal near to Oxley, north Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England.
- Ultimate Hairdressing Wolverhampton (Hair Salon)
526 to the east.
- Coco Spa & Beauty (Spa, Beauty Salon)
996 to the east.
- Ming Moon Wolverhampton Restaurant (Buffet Restaurant)
1232 to the northeast.
- The Pilot (Pub)
927 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Slot Car Club (Sports Club)
1385 to the south.
- WV Active (Sports Center, Gym)
1146 to the south.
- Town and Country Meats (Meat Shop)
1237 to the northeast.
- Wolverhampton RollerDisco (Sports Center)
1168 to the south.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Golf Course)
1348 to the southeast.
- Goodyear Pavillion (Automotive)
1088 to the east.
- Craig James Tattoos (Tattoo & Piercing, Artistic Services)
1330 to the southwest.
- Gatehouse, Stafford Road, Oxley (Restaurant, Bar)
1196 to the southeast.
- Aldersley Leisure Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1149 to the south.
- At Gods Arse Hole Wolverhampton Race Course (Zoo & Aquarium, Sports & Recreation)
1318 to the south.
- The old tattoo emporium (Tattoo & Piercing)
1168 to the east.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
1399 to the south.
- Wolverhampton Gatehouse (Fine Dining Restaurant)
1224 to the southeast.
- Simply Sammy's (Restaurant)
1206 to the northeast.