|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Autherley to Great Haywood)|
|Blaydon Road Bridge No 66||¾ furlongs|
|Marsh Lane Bridge No 67 (South End of Narrows)||6¼ furlongs|
|Second Passing Point||7¼ furlongs|
|First Passing Point||1 mile|
|Forster Bridge No 68||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line)|
|Autherley Junction Bridge No 1||a few yards|
|Autherley Stop Lock||¼ furlongs|
|Bathurst Bridge No 2||3¾ furlongs|
|Turnover Bridge No 3||5¾ furlongs|
|The Droveway Bridge No 3A||6 furlongs|
|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley)|
|Oxley Marine||1 furlong|
|Autherley Sewage Works Outfall||1¼ furlongs|
|Oxley Moor Bridge No 65||1¼ furlongs|
|Sewerage Works Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Barnhurst Works Pipe Bridge||2½ furlongs|
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1468 yards to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Lodging)
1538 yards to the south.
- Aldersley High School (School)
1263 yards to the west.
- Goodyear Pavilion (Sports & Recreation, Restaurant, Bar)
1191 yards to the east.
- The Pendulum Pub (Pub)
720 yards to the north.
- Wing Wah :-) (Chinese Restaurant)
1342 yards to the northeast.
- Rakegate Primary School (Middle School)
768 yards to the northeast.
- Oxley Railway Sidings (Travel & Transportation)
1538 yards to the southeast.
- Aldersley Leisure Village (Sports Venue & Stadium, Gym)
1286 yards to the south.
- The Harrowby (Pub)
1360 yards to the northeast.
- Wolverhampton Racecourse (Race Track, Horses, Fine Dining Restaurant)
1509 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Autherley Junction
Autherley Junction (grid reference SJ901020) is the name of the canal junction where the Shropshire Union Canal terminates and meets the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal near to Oxley, north Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or