|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley)|
|Barnhurst Works Pipe Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Sewerage Works Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Oxley Moor Bridge No 65||1¼ furlongs|
|Autherley Sewage Works Outfall||1¼ furlongs|
|Oxley Marine||1 furlong|
|Autherley Junction Visitor Moorings||½ furlongs|
|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Autherley to Great Haywood)|
|Blaydon Road Bridge No 66||¾ furlongs|
|Marsh Lane Bridge No 67 (South End of Narrows)||6¼ furlongs|
|Second Passing Point||7¼ furlongs|
|First Passing Point||1 mile|
|Forster Bridge No 68||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line)|
|Autherley Junction Bridge No 1||a few yards|
|Autherley Stop Lock||¼ furlongs|
|Autherley Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Autherley Stop Lock Water Point||¾ furlongs|
|Bathurst Bridge No 2||3¾ furlongs|
Things to do in Kinver when you're dead from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Sunday the 21st of September, 2014
A Tale of Two Wharfs from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Saturday the 28th of September, 2013
And it shall rain for ever and ever.... from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Monday the 28th of May, 2007
North by North East from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Saturday the 26th of May, 2007
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Aldersley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Broad Street Basin On the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Autherley to Great Haywood) in the direction of Great Haywood Junction On the Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line) in the direction of Nantwich Basin Entrance
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Autherley Junction
Autherley Junction (grid reference SJ901020) is the name of the canal junction where the Shropshire Union Canal terminates and meets the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal near to Oxley, north Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England.
- Pendeford (Public Places & Attractions)
844 to the north.
- Cartridge World Wolverhampton Ltd (Printing Service, Copying & Printing)
1195 to the east.
- The Pilot (Pub)
922 to the southwest.
- Mark james Car Sales (Car Dealership)
1391 to the south.
- Wolverhampton RollerDisco (Sports Center)
1168 to the south.
- Curry Lounge (Indian Restaurant)
1105 to the east.
- St Paul's Church Pendeford (Anglican Church)
775 to the north.
- Tanning Rooms (Tanning Salon)
688 to the east.
- Goodyear Pavillion (Automotive)
1088 to the east.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
1399 to the south.
- Aldersley Stadium (Sports & Recreation)
1150 to the south.
- Gatehouse, Stafford Road, Oxley (Restaurant, Bar)
927 to the southeast.
- Aldersley Leisure Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1149 to the south.
- At Gods Arse Hole Wolverhampton Race Course (Zoo & Aquarium, Sports & Recreation)
1318 to the south.
- The Gate House (Pub, Bar, Restaurant)
1216 to the southeast.
- Oxley Marina (Outdoors)
235 to the south.