Littleborough Higher Lock No 47
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Ben Healey Bridge No 51||3¼ furlongs|
|Littleborough Lower Lock No 48||1¼ furlongs|
|Ealees Bridge No R8||1 furlong|
|Durn Bridge No R7||¼ furlongs|
|Littleborough Higher Lock No 47|
|Littleborough Sanitary Station||1 furlong|
|Windy Bank Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Bent House Lock No 46||2¼ furlongs|
|Wharf above Bent House Lock||2¼ furlongs|
|Bent House Winding Hole||2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Littleborough Higher Lock”
- Pastures New (Charity Organization)
717 yards to the southeast.
- The Rake Tapas and Hay Rake Brewery (Spanish Restaurant)
269 yards to the northeast.
- Rebecca's coffee shop (Coffee Shop)
545 yards to the west.
- Toppo's Bar and Kitchen (Bar)
409 yards to the southwest.
- Adonis Cafe Bar (Coffee Shop)
892 yards to the west.
- The Star Tree Studio (Toy Store)
501 yards to the west.
- The Image Warehouse 2 - Littleborough (Hair Salon)
17 yards to the east.
- The Hair Gallery by Kelly Earnshaw (Hair Salon, Nail Salon)
656 yards to the west.
- The Waterside Restaurant Bar & Terrace (Seafood Restaurant, British Restaurant)
611 yards to the southwest.
- Wheatsheaf Littleborough (Gastropub, Arts & Entertainment)
481 yards to the southwest.
- Falcon INN Littleborough (Pub, Arts & Entertainment)
436 yards to the west.
- Victoria Snooker Club (Pool & Billiard Hall, Arts & Entertainment)
581 yards to the west.
- The Rake (Tapas Bar & Restaurant)
213 yards to the east.
- Surface Preparations (Cleaning Service, Local Service)
17 yards to the southeast.
- The Square (Family Style Restaurant)
493 yards to the west.
- Red Lion (Pub)
261 yards to the southwest.
- Hare hill Park (Park)
636 yards to the west.
- Toppo's (Wine Bar)
412 yards to the southwest.
- Mauser (Commercial & Industrial)
469 yards to the north.
- Littleborough Cricket Club (Sports Club)
751 yards to the northwest.
- Queens Hotel (Pub)
583 yards to the west.
- Littleborough railway station (Train Station)
474 yards to the southwest.
- Bliss Nails & Beauty by Tanya Price (Nail Salon)
649 yards to the west.
- Shore Littleborough (Landmark & Historical Place)
1558 yards to the northwest.
- Saxon House (Nursing Home)
156 yards to the south.
- Holy Trinity School, Littleborough (Junior High School)
365 yards to the west.
- Dyers Arms (Pub)
938 yards to the west.
- Littleborough Police Station (Police Station)
422 yards to the west.
- Strawberry Laces Boutique (Clothing Store)
475 yards to the west.
- 25 Ten Ladies Boutique (Women's Clothing Store)
564 yards to the west.
- Shivaun's Nails & Beauty (Nail Salon)
444 yards to the west.
- Border rose tattoo studio (Tattoo & Piercing Shop, Local Business)
803 yards to the west.
- Rake Tapas Accomodation (Tapas Bar & Restaurant, Bar)
203 yards to the east.
- Hare Hill House, Littleborough (Public Services & Government)
747 yards to the west.
- Waterside Host (Seafood Restaurant)
611 yards to the southwest.