Acton Grange Pipebridge
Holly Hedge Lane, Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Copyright: David Tunbridge
Taken: 15 July 2012
|Walton Lea Bridge No 12||6¾ furlongs|
|Walton Bridge No 11||4½ furlongs|
|Chester Road Bridge No 10||3 furlongs|
|Chester Road Underbridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Acton Grange Bridge No 9||1½ furlongs|
|Acton Grange Pipebridge|
|Acton Grange Bridge No 8||½ furlongs|
|Moore Bridge No 7||5 furlongs|
|Canal Side Pipebridge||5¾ furlongs|
|Moorfield Winding Hole||1 mile|
|Moorfield Bridge No 6||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
Acton Grange Pipebridge is a minor waterways place on the Bridgewater Canal (Main Line) between Preston Brook - Waters Meeting (Junction with Bridgewater Canal) (3 miles and ½ furlongs to the southwest) and Lymm Bridge No 23 (Lymm, footbridge is next to road bridge) (6 miles and 5¾ furlongs to the east).
The nearest place in the direction of Preston Brook - Waters Meeting is Acton Grange Bridge No 8; ½ furlongs away.The nearest place in the direction of Lymm Bridge No 23 is Acton Grange Bridge No 9; 1½ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- North West Game (Specialty Grocery Store)
The Oaks, Warrington Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, WA4 5LN — 728 yards to the southeast.
- Mucky Paws - Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
Rose Farm, Moss Lane, Moore, Warrington, WA46WF — 910 yards to the west.
- The Walton Arms (Restaurant)
148 Old Chester Road, Warrington, WA4 6TG — 945 yards to the northeast.
- Moore Nature Reserve (Park)
Lapwing Lane, Moore, Warrington, WA4 6XE — 1402 yards to the northwest.
- Walton Gardens (Park, Playground, Petting Zoo)
Walton Lea Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, WA44 6SN — 1448 yards to the east.
- Creamfields (Music Store, Bands & Musicians, Event)
Warrington — 1539 yards to the south.
- Walton Lea Crematorium (Burial & Cremation Service)
Warrington — 1411 yards to the northeast.
- Red Lion (Pub, Family Style Restaurant, Bar)
1368 yards to the southwest.
- Walton Hall and Gardens, Higher Walton, Cheshire (Landmark)
1295 yards to the east.
- Walton Hall and Gardens (Tourist Attraction)
Warrington — 1427 yards to the east.
- Moore Rugby Club (Sports Club)
Moss Lane, Moore, Warrington, WA4 6UU — 1130 yards to the west.
- Gentlemen Of Moore RUFC (Sports Club)
1123 yards to the west.
- Walton Hall Golf Course (Golf Course)
945 yards to the east.
- Walton Park Country Hall (Park)
Warrington — 1417 yards to the east.
- Walton Golf Club (Golf Course)
walton, Warrington — 1120 yards to the east.
- Tdg (Transportation Service)
Warrington — 1076 yards to the northwest.
- Walton Hall, Cheshire (Tourist Attraction, Historical Place)
1262 yards to the east.
- St John the Evangelist's Church, Warrington (Tourist Attraction)
Warrington — 1183 yards to the northeast.
Information retrieved Sat 23 Nov 2013 14:07:59
Users' views of Acton Grange Pipebridge as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!