Old Railway Bridge Abutments
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
This is the site of a bridge, the canal may be narrow as a consequence.
|White Hart Bridge||4 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Hakerley Bridge||3 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Medlam Drain - Carrington Grange Drain Junction||1 mile, 7¼ furlongs|
|Medlam Lane Bridge||7¾ furlongs|
|Medlam Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Old Railway Bridge Abutments|
|Glebe Farm Junction||4½ furlongs|
|Lapwater Farm Footbridge||1 mile|
|Revesby Bridge on Medlam Drain||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Railway Bridge Abutments”
- New Farm Holidays (Campground, Party Entertainment Venue)
1544 yards to the north.
- Taylors Books (Antique Store, Collectibles Store)
1345 yards to the west.
- The Royal Oak, New Bolingbroke (Restaurant)
1263 yards to the west.
- New Bolingbroke Sub Post Office (Government Building)
1258 yards to the west.
- Junktion Antique Dealers (ShoppingRetail)
1212 yards to the west.
- Alpha School of Motoring (Driving School, School)
1527 yards to the southwest.
- New Bolingbroke railway station (Train Station)
1319 yards to the west.
- H Epton and Son (Cargo & Freight Company, Local Service)
1616 yards to the northwest.
- Petals Florist (Florist)
1306 yards to the west.
- Definition detail (Region)
969 yards to the northeast.