Old Railway Bridge Abutments
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|White Hart Bridge||4 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Hakerley Bridge||3 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Medlam Drain - Carrington Grange Drain Junction||1 mile, 7¼ furlongs|
|Medlam Lane Bridge||7¾ furlongs|
|Medlam Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Old Railway Bridge Abutments|
|Glebe Farm Junction||4½ furlongs|
|Lapwater Farm Footbridge||1 mile|
|Revesby Bridge on Medlam Drain||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Railway Bridge Abutments”
- New Farm Holidays (Campground, Party Entertainment Venue)
1411 to the north.
- The Royal Oak, New Bolingbroke (Restaurant)
1154 to the west.
- John H Rundle (Engineering Service, Local Service)
1436 to the northwest.
- Junktion Antique Dealers (ShoppingRetail)
1107 to the west.
- Junktion Antiques (ShoppingRetail)
1105 to the west.
- New Bolingbroke Sub Post Office (Government Building)
1149 to the west.
- New Bolingbroke railway station (Train Station)
1205 to the west.
- Alpha School of Motoring (Driving School, School)
1396 to the southwest.
- H Epton and Son (Cargo & Freight Company, Local Service)
1477 to the northwest.
- Petals Florist (Florist)
1193 to the west.
- Definition detail (Region)
886 to the northeast.