Mill Bridge Wharf
Copyright: Brian Smith-Goose
Taken: 23 January 2008
The Flour Mill sits between the river Aire and the Aire & calder canal at Mill Bridge Knottingley
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and ¼ furlongs away)
|Shepherds Bridge||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Cow Lane Bridge||7½ furlongs|
|Jackson's Bridge No 22||5½ furlongs|
|Gaggs Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Forge Hill Lane Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Mill Bridge Wharf|
|Ferrybridge Flood Lock No 10||3¼ furlongs|
|Ferrybridge Flood Lock Footbridge||3½ furlongs|
|Ferrybridge Weir Entrance||3¾ furlongs|
|Ferrybridge Bypass Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Old Great North Road Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
- Knottingley railway station (Train Station)
605 yards to the south.
- Formula Fitness & Spirit Ladies Studio (Sports Club)
1159 yards to the southwest.
- Chuldow Martial Arts Academy, Knottingley (Sports & Recreation, Education)
456 yards to the southeast.
- A1 Football Factory (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1441 yards to the southwest.
- Knottingley Sports Centre (Swimming Pool, Sports Center, Gym)
724 yards to the southeast.
- Kellingley Social Club (Social Club)
729 yards to the southeast.
- Progressive Club (Social Club, Pub)
250 yards to the southwest.
- Ferrybridge Park (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1075 yards to the west.
- Turnpike (Brewers Fayre) (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
1516 yards to the southwest.
- Knottingley Swimming Baths (Swimming Pool)
697 yards to the southeast.
- Morrisons Knottingley - Cafe (Cafe)
573 yards to the southeast.
- Stolzle Flaconnage (Glass Products, Manufacturing)
1273 yards to the east.
- Rockware Club (Social Club, Nightlife)
1388 yards to the southeast.
- Knottingley Town Hall (Community & Government)
1109 yards to the east.
- Fradgley Technology & Command Center (Home)
454 yards to the southeast.
- Vale Junior and Infants School (School)
324 yards to the southwest.
- Knottingley C Of E (VC) School (School)
1332 yards to the east.
- The Golden Lion (Pub)
795 yards to the northwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Mill Bridge Wharf”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or