Disused Railway Bridge No 151A
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: RBS cashpoints (ATM machines) (1662 away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1657 away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1546 away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1616 away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1587 away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1586 away)
|A534 Bridge No 152A||1¾ furlongs|
|Wheelock Bottom Lock Bridge 152||1½ furlongs|
|Wheelock Bottom Lock No 66||1¼ furlongs|
|Wheelock Winding Hole||1 furlong|
|Wheelock Lock No 65||¾ furlongs|
|Disused Railway Bridge No 151A|
|Wheelock Lock No 64||1¾ furlongs|
|Malkins Bank Bridge No 151||2¾ furlongs|
|Wheelock Lock No 63||2¾ furlongs|
|Malkins Bank Golf Course Arm||3¼ furlongs|
|Wheelock Lock No 62||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Cafe On The Square (Cafe, Coffee Shop, Caterer)
1464 to the north.
- Barchetta Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
650 to the west.
- Ye Olde Black Bear Sandbach (Historical Place, Gastropub)
1482 to the north.
- BeanCounter Accountancy Services Limited (Accountant)
887 to the north.
- 1873 (Sandbach) Squadron (Youth Organization)
1387 to the north.
- AthElite Results Based Gym (Gym, Classes, Personal Coaching)
648 to the west.
- Sandbach Hand Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
1307 to the north.
- Malkins Bank Golf Club (Event, Golf Course)
861 to the east.
- Shampaan (Indian Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant)
649 to the west.
- No.6 Steakhouse Alsager (Bar & Grill, Steakhouse)
1073 to the west.
- Waitrose (Grocery Store)
1403 to the north.
- Wheelock Canal (River)
651 to the west.
- Wheelock Hall Farm Shop (Petting Zoo, Farm, Playground)
1267 to the southwest.
- Park Lane Deli (Restaurant)
1124 to the northwest.
- Malkin's Bank Canal Basin (Commercial Bank)
628 to the east.
- Ice Skating Uttoxeter (Ice Skating)
888 to the west.
- Wheelock Farm x (Outdoors)
1275 to the southwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Disused Railway Bridge No 151A”