Tonbridge Rail Bridge
Copyright: Tony Lenten
Taken: 21 July 2008
The southern approach has a headroom limit of around 5ft, but is wide. The northern approach has headroom of around 5ft 6inches but is very narrow. Good depth though.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2, nearest is 1 mile and 7 furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (7 furlongs away)
- Tonbridge railway station (Landmark)
1073 yards to the southeast.
- Alishan Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1180 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Education Centre (Educational Consultant, Tutoring)
1134 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Park (Park, Sports & Recreation)
779 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Castle (Tourist Attraction)
1098 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge High Street (Public Places & Attractions)
1095 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Angel Center- Gym. (Sports & Recreation)
1254 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Canoe Club (Outdoors)
899 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Train Station (Train Station)
963 yards to the southeast.
- Express Kebab (Fast Food Restaurant)
1082 yards to the southeast.
- Amore Libero (Italian Restaurant)
943 yards to the southeast.
- Tonbridge Police Station (Train Station, Police Station)
1105 yards to the southeast.
- Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel, Tonbridge (British Restaurant, Hotel)
1153 yards to the east.
- Jenny's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1075 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Train Crew Depot (Train Station)
740 yards to the southeast.
- Optimise Fitness (Sports & Recreation)
1202 yards to the south.
- The Plough Inn (Bar, Pub)
1407 yards to the west.
- Hilden Manor (Bar & Grill)
1188 yards to the north.
- Graham Webb International Tonbridge (Hair Salon)
1040 yards to the east.
- Aycliffe Dentistry (Dentist)
1153 yards to the southeast.
- Hillsong Church Kent (Church)
1477 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Tonbridge Rail Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or