Tonbridge Rail Bridge
Copyright: Tony Lenten
Taken: 21 July 2008
The southern approach has a headroom limit of around 5ft, but is wide. The northern approach has headroom of around 5ft 6inches but is very narrow. Good depth though.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2, nearest is 1 mile and 7 furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (7 furlongs away)
- Tonbridge railway station (Landmark, Public Transportation)
1073 yards to the southeast.
- The Traditional Barber Shop (College & University)
1072 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Canoe Club (Outdoors)
866 yards to the east.
- Haysden Country Park (Park, Outdoor Recreation)
1167 yards to the southwest.
- Tonbridge Castle (Historical Place, Landmark, Tourist Attraction)
1066 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Sports Ground (Outdoors)
434 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Park (Park, Sports & Recreation)
767 yards to the east.
- Nizels Golf and Country Club (Golf Course)
1111 yards to the south.
- Tonbridge Park - Children's Play Area (Outdoors)
749 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Castle (Tourist Attraction)
1098 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Angel Center- Gym. (Sports & Recreation)
1258 yards to the east.
- Hilden Manor (Bar & Grill)
1185 yards to the north.
- Tonbridge School Centre (Sports Center, Sports Instruction)
883 yards to the northeast.
- Tonbridge West Yard GBRF Depot (Private Transportation)
610 yards to the south.
- Tonbridge High Street (Public Places & Attractions)
1059 yards to the east.
- The Angel Centre (Sports Center, Shopping & Retail)
1240 yards to the east.
- Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel, Tonbridge (British Restaurant, Hotel)
1193 yards to the east.
- Tonbridge Train Crew Depot (Train Station)
737 yards to the southeast.
- Tonbridge Police Station (Police Station)
1137 yards to the southeast.
- Barden Lake (Lake)
533 yards to the southwest.
- Tonbridge Train Station (Train Station)
985 yards to the southeast.
- Tonbridge Royal British Legion Club (Bar)
1305 yards to the southeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Tonbridge Rail Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or