Bull's Bridge No 21
Copyright: Michael Askin
Taken: 25 June 2004
The Jam 'Ole used to be on the left, but has now been completely obliterated.
- Airlinks Golf Course (Golf Course, Driving Range)
884 yards to the southeast.
- Bulls Bridge (Bridge)
10 yards to the southwest.
- London Motor Museum (Museum)
1096 yards to the west.
- Tesco Extra (Shopping Service, Shopping Mall)
153 yards to the south.
- Costco Hayes (Wholesale & Supply Store)
535 yards to the southeast.
- Bulls Bridge Tesco (Food & Grocery)
142 yards to the south.
- M4 (Highway, Outdoors, Street)
968 yards to the south.
- Bournemouth Beach (Beach)
1491 yards to the east.
- Hayes And Harlington (Train Station)
1164 yards to the northwest.
- A312 (Travel & Transportation)
171 yards to the northwest.
- David Lloyd Leisure Club (Gym, Spa, Beauty & Personal Care, Fitness Center)
904 yards to the southeast.
- Toys 'R' Us (Toy Store)
220 yards to the southeast.
- High Point Village (Apartment & Condo Building)
1059 yards to the northwest.
- Tarmarc London (Outdoors)
490 yards to the northwest.
- Shaklin Isle of White (Beach)
557 yards to the southwest.
- Hayes Swimming Pool (Swimming Pool)
1323 yards to the northwest.
- Vodafone Hayes (Mobile Phone Shop)
233 yards to the northwest.
- Argos Hayes (Big Box Retailer)
1212 yards to the northwest.
- Nuffield Health (Professional Services, Sports & Recreation)
1017 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Bull's Bridge
Bull's Bridge is a single-lane vehicular wooden covered bridge across the Housatonic River in the town of Kent, Connecticut. The bridge uses lattice truss design by Ithiel Town and was built in 1842 out of timber. Queen post trusses were added later in the 19th century as secondary support. The bridge was further reinforced in 1969 by the addition of steel beams beneath the deck. The bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above