Copyright: Polly P
Taken: 16 June 2010
Short walk to the village and bus to Lincoln. Good place to see barn owls.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (793 away)
|Waterside House Pedestrian Bridge No 4||2 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Stamp End Lock No 1||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Lincoln Railway Bridge No 7||2 miles, 1 furlong|
|Witham Park Bridge No 8||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge by Spa Road, Lincoln||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Five Mile House Bridge||3 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Fiskerton Fen||4 miles, 7¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock Weir Entrance||5 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock No 2||6 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Bardney Lock Weir Exit||6 miles, 4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposalTravel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Lincoln Sanitary Station On this waterway in the direction of Boston Grand Sluice Lock No 3
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Lincoln Sanitary Station On this waterway in the direction of Boston Grand Sluice Lock No 3 Travel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Torksey Lock
Wikipedia has a page about Washingborough
Washingborough is a village 3 miles (5 km) east from Lincoln city centre, in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the lower slopes of Lincoln Cliff limestone escarpment where the River Witham breaks through the Lincoln Edge.
- Prestige Electrical & Plumbing Ltd (Electrician, Plumber)
865 to the north.
- Connie Doull Photography (Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment)
963 to the south.
- Kelly's K9 Cut's (Pet Groomer)
1244 to the northeast.
- Whitegates Veterinary Practice Ltd (Veterinarian)
988 to the west.
- The Ferry Boat (Restaurant, Pub)
907 to the southwest.
- Washingborough Hall Hotel (Event Venue, Restaurant)
1019 to the southwest.
- Washingborough Dental Practice (Dentist)
813 to the southwest.
- Paper Planet (Arts & Crafts Supply Store)
765 to the southwest.
- Washingborough Community Centre (Community Center)
420 to the southwest.
- Ferryboat Inn (Bar, Pub)
888 to the southwest.
- Hunters Leap (Pub)
880 to the southwest.
- St Johns Church At Washingborough (Anglican Church)
887 to the southwest.
- Washingborough Playing Field (Park)
420 to the south.
- Hackthorn Hall (Movie Theater)
1397 to the south.
- Hotel Goodwin (Lodging)
844 to the south.
- Cherry Tree (Sewing & Seamstress, School)
1091 to the north.