Copyright: Polly P
Taken: 16 June 2010
Short walk to the village and bus to Lincoln. Good place to see barn owls.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (793 away)
|Waterside House Pedestrian Bridge No 4||2 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Stamp End Lock No 1||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Lincoln Railway Bridge No 7||2 miles, 1 furlong|
|Witham Park Bridge No 8||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge by Spa Road, Lincoln||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Five Mile House Bridge||3 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Fiskerton Fen||4 miles, 7¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock Weir Entrance||5 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock No 2||6 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Bardney Lock Weir Exit||6 miles, 4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Cherish Beauty Lincoln (Beauty Salon)
765 to the southwest.
- Connie Doull Photography (Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment)
963 to the south.
- Have Your Cake - Washingborough (Cupcake Shop)
1297 to the west.
- Cupcakes by Clare (Food Stand, Bakery, Cafe)
616 to the southwest.
- Whitegates Veterinary Practice Ltd (Veterinarian)
1192 to the south.
- ID Card Supplies (Security, Computers & Electronics, Graphic Design)
850 to the southwest.
- Washingborough Hall Country House Hotel and Restaurant (Restaurant, Wedding Planning)
1019 to the southwest.
- Washingborough Community Centre (Community Center)
449 to the south.
- Washingborough Playing Field (Park)
420 to the south.
- Hotel Goodwin (Lodging)
836 to the south.
- Cherry Willingham Church Hall (Religious Center)
1410 to the north.
- Ferryboat Inn (Bar, Pub)
888 to the southwest.
- Cherry Tree (Sewing & Seamstress, School)
1092 to the north.
- Cherry Tree Boutique (Gift Shop, Home Decor)
1113 to the northeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposalTravel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Lincoln Sanitary Station On this waterway in the direction of Boston Grand Sluice Lock No 3
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Lincoln Sanitary Station On this waterway in the direction of Boston Grand Sluice Lock No 3 Travel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Torksey Lock
Wikipedia has a page about Washingborough
Washingborough is a village 3 miles (5 km) east from Lincoln city centre, in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the lower slopes of Lincoln Cliff limestone escarpment where the River Witham breaks through the Lincoln Edge.