Old Oak Lane Bridge No 7
Old Oak Lane (A4000)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 mile and ¾ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (3, nearest is 1 mile and 2¼ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (6¼ furlongs away)
|Acton Lane Power Station Bridge No 9C||3¾ furlongs|
|Acton Lane Power Station Bridge No 9D||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway to Acton Lane Power Station Bridge No 8||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 8B||3 furlongs|
|Railway to Acton Lane Power Station Bridge No 8C||2¾ furlongs|
|Old Oak Lane Bridge No 7|
|Railway Bridge No 7A||¼ furlongs|
|Old Oak Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 7B||¾ furlongs|
|Old Oak Common Railway Depot Access Bridge No 7BA||1¾ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 7D Winding Hole||4¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
place to turn
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Oak Lane Bridge”
- The Collective Old Oak (Apartment & Condo Building, Workplace & Office)
35 to the southwest.
- Park Royal (Outdoors)
1479 to the west.
- Lords Builders Merchants (Construction Service & Supply)
85 to the north.
- Old Oak Common Depot (Engineering Service, Sports & Recreation)
607 to the south.
- Willesden Junction station (Train Station, Subway & Light Rail Station, Public Places & Attractions)
510 to the northeast.
- Old Oak Lane (Italian Restaurant)
159 to the northeast.
- Crossrail. Old Oak Common. (Public Transportation)
276 to the southeast.
- Kensington Olympia (Event Venue)
84 to the north.
- London Padington Station (Train Station)
206 to the south.
- Old Oak Common Cafe (Cafe)
119 to the southwest.
- Tower Transit (Recruiter)
414 to the northwest.
- Harlesden Northwest London (Borough, Shopping District, Neighborhood)
1363 to the north.
- Willesden Junction London Overground and Underground Station (Train Station)
1065 to the northeast.
- London Underground Tube (Train Station)
468 to the north.
- High Street, Harlesden (Street, Shopping District, Big Box Retailer)
818 to the north.
- Heathrow express to Paddington (Train Station)
644 to the south.
- Virgin Train (Train Station)
769 to the east.
- Jack Wills (Women's Clothing Store)
508 to the southwest.
- North Acton tube station (Train Station)
929 to the southwest.
- Emr Willesden (Commercial & Industrial Equipment)
642 to the east.
- Willesden Euro Terminal (Professional Service, Travel & Transportation, City)
333 to the north.
- Heathrow Express to LHR (Travel & Transportation)
1179 to the southwest.
- Acton Canal Wharf (Seafood Restaurant, Bar)
326 to the west.
- Willesden NW 10 (Bar, Barbecue Restaurant)
1002 to the northeast.
- Willesden Junction Depot (Travel & Transportation)
490 to the northeast.
- The Common (Bar & Grill, Cafe)
17 to the west.
- The Common Slice (Bar & Grill, Pizza Place)
21 to the west.
- OSCAR Coffee SHOP CAFE (Coffee Shop)
782 to the northeast.
- Wormwood Scrubs (Outdoors)
1137 to the southeast.