Acton Grange Bridge No 8
Holly Hedge Lane, Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Holly Hedge Lane
Holly Hedge Lane
|Walton Bridge No 11||5 furlongs|
|Chester Road Bridge No 10||3½ furlongs|
|Chester Road Underbridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Acton Grange Bridge No 9||2 furlongs|
|Acton Grange Pipebridge||½ furlongs|
|Acton Grange Bridge No 8|
|Moore Bridge No 7||4½ furlongs|
|Canal Side Pipebridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Moorfield Winding Hole||7½ furlongs|
|Moorfield Bridge No 6||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Keckwick Pipebridge||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
Acton Grange Bridge No 8 is a minor waterways place on the Bridgewater Canal (Main Line) between Preston Brook - Waters Meeting (Junction with Bridgewater Canal) (3 miles and ¼ furlongs to the southwest) and Lymm Bridge No 23 (Lymm, footbridge is next to road bridge) (6 miles and 6¼ furlongs to the east).
The nearest place in the direction of Preston Brook - Waters Meeting is Moore Bridge No 7; 4½ furlongs away.The nearest place in the direction of Lymm Bridge No 23 is Acton Grange Pipebridge; ½ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- North West Game (Specialty Grocery Store)
The Oaks, Warrington Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, WA4 5LN — 795 yards to the southeast.
- Mucky Paws - Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
Rose Farm, Moss Lane, Moore, Warrington, WA46WF — 834 yards to the west.
- The Walton Arms (Restaurant)
148 Old Chester Road, Warrington, WA4 6TG — 1033 yards to the northeast.
- Moore Nature Reserve (Park)
Lapwing Lane, Moore, Warrington, WA4 6XE — 1345 yards to the northwest.
- Walton Gardens (Park, Playground, Petting Zoo)
Walton Lea Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, WA44 6SN — 1532 yards to the east.
- Creamfields (Music Store, Bands & Musicians, Event)
Warrington — 1531 yards to the south.
- Red Lion (Pub, Family Style Restaurant, Bar)
1286 yards to the southwest.
- Walton Lea Crematorium (Burial & Cremation Service)
Warrington — 1492 yards to the northeast.
- Moore Rugby Club (Sports Club)
Moss Lane, Moore, Warrington, WA4 6UU — 1045 yards to the west.
- Walton Hall and Gardens, Higher Walton, Cheshire (Landmark)
1379 yards to the east.
- Walton Hall and Gardens (Tourist Attraction)
Warrington — 1512 yards to the east.
- Gentlemen Of Moore RUFC (Sports Club)
1039 yards to the west.
- Walton Hall Golf Course (Golf Course)
1027 yards to the east.
- Walton Park Country Hall (Park)
Warrington — 1503 yards to the east.
- Walton Golf Club (Golf Course)
walton, Warrington — 1204 yards to the east.
- Tdg (Transportation Service)
Warrington — 1038 yards to the northwest.
- Walton Hall, Cheshire (Tourist Attraction, Historical Place)
1347 yards to the east.
Information retrieved Sat 07 Dec 2013 17:34:30
Users' views of Acton Grange Bridge No 8 as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!