Coombes Lock Bridge No 134
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Cwm Crawnon Road Pipe Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Coach & Horses Bridge No 133||1¾ furlongs|
|Afon Crawnon Aqueduct No 5||¾ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Lock No 65||½ furlongs|
|Cwm House Wharf||¼ furlongs|
|Coombes Lock Bridge No 134|
|Llangynidr Locks No 66||1¾ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Locks Nos 67||2¼ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Locks Nos 68||2¾ furlongs|
|Toffs Lock Bridge No 135||3¼ furlongs|
|Workhouse Bridge No 136||4¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Coombes Lock Bridge”
- Coach & Horses Inn (Restaurant, Lounge)
246 to the east.
- Llangynydir (City)
239 to the east.
- Llangynidr Sub Post Office (Post Office)
875 to the northeast.
- The Red Lion, Llangynidr (Pub, Bar)
1283 to the east.
- Llangynidr Brecon Beacons National Park (National Park)
937 to the east.
- Llangynidr County Primary School (School)
1098 to the southeast.
- Pontganol Cottage (Cottage, Vacation Home Rental)
1359 to the east.
- The Coach & Horses Llangynidr (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
235 to the east.