Bittell Bridge No 65
Bittell Road (B4120)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (6¾ furlongs away)
|Alvechurch Narrows||6¼ furlongs|
|Cooper's Hill Wharf Bridge No 64||5½ furlongs|
|Crown Meadow Arm and Bridge 64A||4½ furlongs|
|Alvechurch Motorway Bridge No 64B||3¼ furlongs|
|Old Birmingham Road Aqueduct||2 furlongs|
|Bittell Bridge No 65|
|Bittell Arm and Lower Bittell Resevoir||1¾ furlongs|
|Redditch Road Bridge No 66||2¾ furlongs|
|Hopwood House PH||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Hopwood Bridge No 67||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Hopwood Visitor Moorings||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Worcester & Birmingham Canal - Along the Towpath Full Length Walk
- The Worcester and Birmingham Canal is a canal linking Birmingham and Worcester in England. It starts in Worcester, as an 'offshoot' of the River Severn (just...
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Diglis Basin
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Diglis Basin
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to King's Norton Junction, then on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Birmingham to King's Norton) to Worcester Bar, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Smethwick Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Engine Arm Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Engine Arm) to Handsworth Wharf Winding Hole Travel to King's Norton Junction, then on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Birmingham to King's Norton) to Worcester Bar, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Pudding Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wednesbury Old Canal) to Ryders Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bittell Bridge”
- The Lounge (Cafe, Youth Organization)
1494 to the southeast.
- Cramar Cat Rescue & Sanctuary (Pet Service, Animal Shelter)
1272 to the northeast.
- Barnt Green Inn (Pub, Bar & Grill)
1336 to the west.
- Cafe Morso (Coffee Shop)
1244 to the west.
- The Tea Shop (Tea Room, Vintage Store)
1256 to the west.
- New Dilshad (Indian Restaurant)
1445 to the southeast.
- Red Lion Alvechurch (British Restaurant)
1417 to the southeast.
- Barnt Green Scout and Guide Centre (Community Organization)
1495 to the southwest.
- Barnt Green (Residence, City)
1059 to the west.
- Cofton Park (Park)
2926 to the northwest.
- Barnt Green railway station (Railroad Company)
1399 to the west.
- Tantastique Beauty (Beauty)
854 to the south.
- Helen's Nail Boutique Alvechurch (Nail Salon)
1204 to the south.
- Bliss Hair Therapy (Hair Salon)
1429 to the southeast.
- Alvechurch Fisheries (Fishing Store, Sports & Fitness Instructor)
217 to the east.
- Village Of Alvechurch (Residence)
1201 to the southeast.
- Device Doc (Local Service, Mobile Phone Shop)
1125 to the southeast.
- The Tea Room Barnt Green (Coffee Shop)
1254 to the west.
- Ctb Alarms (Home Security Company)
780 to the east.
- Hopwood Park M42 (Travel & Transportation)
1420 to the east.
- Michelle Griffin Academy (Hair Salon, Workplace & Office, Barber Shop)
1271 to the west.
- Barnt Green Social Club (Social Club)
1352 to the west.
- Alvechurch Village Hall (Arts & Entertainment)
1478 to the southeast.
- The Meadows (Wiggin Memorial Playing Fields), Alvechurch (Recreation & Fitness)
1341 to the southeast.
- Barnt Green Sailing Club. Worcestershire (Recreation & Fitness)
1366 to the north.
- Alvechurch Church of England Middle School (Middle School)
1012 to the southeast.
- Lottie Barrow photography (Photographer)
1297 to the west.
- M42 (Highway)
6341 to the west.
- Deedar (Indian Restaurant)
1257 to the west.
- Alvechurch Fishery (Food & Beverage)
833 to the southeast.
- The Hopwood Inn (Pub)
1485 to the northeast.
- St Andrew's Church & St Michael's Church (Religious Center, Church, Public Services & Government)
1103 to the west.
- Bittell Reservoirs (Landmark & Historical Place, Region, Reservoir)
920 to the north.
- Crown Meadow First School (Elementary School)
999 to the southeast.
- Barnt Green Baptist Church (Baptist Church)
1027 to the west.
- Barnt Green Sports Club (Sports Club)
1035 to the west.
- Constance Wallace (Restaurant)
1256 to the west.
- Amici (Hair Salon)
1240 to the west.