Buxton Road Bridge No 37
Buxton Road (A537)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2¾ furlongs away); Halfords car and outdoor shops (4¾ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4 furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (4½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4½ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4 furlongs away)
|Leadbeater's Bridge No 40||3¼ furlongs|
|Holland's Bridge No 39||2¼ furlongs|
|Black Road Bridge No 38||1¾ furlongs|
|Swettenham Street Maintenance Yard||1¼ furlongs|
|Swettenham Wharf||1 furlong|
|Buxton Road Bridge No 37|
|Lime Grove Winding Hole||¾ furlongs|
|Smyths Bridge No 36||1¾ furlongs|
|Barrack Road Bridge No 35||4 furlongs|
|Chapel-en-le-Frith Road Bridge No 34||5½ furlongs|
|Higherfold Bridge No 33||7¾ furlongs|
- Macclesfield Museums (Cultural Gifts Store, Art Gallery, Community Center)
851 yards to the west.
- The Puss In Boots Macclesfield (Bar, Restaurant, Pub)
33 yards to the southeast.
- Morton Hall Community Centre (Community Center, Social Club)
60 yards to the southwest.
- Macclesfield Canal (Outdoors)
244 yards to the south.
- Victoria Park Macclesfield (Park)
361 yards to the northwest.
- Macclesfield Forrest (National Park)
756 yards to the northwest.
- Middlewood Way (Outdoors)
630 yards to the northwest.
- Lyme Park (Outdoors)
904 yards to the east.
- Mam Torr, Edale, Peak District (National Park)
148 yards to the west.
- Windmill Park (Playground, Park)
725 yards to the south.
- Silktown Snooker Club (Sports & Recreation)
449 yards to the west.
- Route 66 Macclesfield (Adult Entertainment)
761 yards to the west.
- Taxi Rank (Taxi)
643 yards to the west.
- Fresh (Bar, Night Club)
772 yards to the west.
- Stockport Train Station (Train Station)
580 yards to the west.
- Virgin train to London (Train Station)
638 yards to the west.
- Arighi Bianchi (Historical Place)
632 yards to the northwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Buxton Road Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or