Perry Barr Third Flight Top Lock No 12
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4¼ furlongs away)
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Moor Lane Bridge||6½ furlongs|
|Perrywell Road Bridge||6 furlongs|
|M6 Motorway Bridge (Brookvale)||5¼ furlongs|
|Moor Lane Arm (closed)||4¼ furlongs|
|Brookvale Road Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Perry Barr Third Flight Top Lock No 12|
|Deykin Avenue Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Perry Barr Third Flight Bottom Lock No 13||½ furlongs|
|Witton Turnover Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Spaghetti Junction M6 Sliproad Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Gravelly Hill Railway Bridge||2½ furlongs|
- Witton railway station (Train Station)
844 yards to the southwest.
- Villa Park, England (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1131 yards to the southwest.
- Aston Villa players lounge (Sports & Recreation)
1198 yards to the southwest.
- Aston Park (Outdoor Recreation, Park)
1450 yards to the southwest.
- Sutton Coldfield National Nature Reserve (National Park)
1168 yards to the east.
- The Gordon Cowans Suite, Villa Park (Outdoors)
1095 yards to the southwest.
- Spaghetti Junction (Highway, Landmark, Automotive)
892 yards to the southeast.
- Deykin Avenue Junior & Infant School (School)
232 yards to the west.
- West Midlands Police (Police Station)
1372 yards to the south.
- Aston B6 (Wildlife Sanctuary)
1342 yards to the southwest.
- Beiersdorf UK (Warehouse)
962 yards to the northwest.
- Yew Tree Community School (School)
969 yards to the southwest.
- Electra Park (Commercial & Industrial)
418 yards to the south.
- EMR Oldbury (Waste Management)
1039 yards to the south.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Perry Barr Third Flight Top Lock”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or