Perry Barr Third Flight Top Lock No 12
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4¼ furlongs away)
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Moor Lane Bridge||6½ furlongs|
|Perrywell Road Bridge||6 furlongs|
|M6 Motorway Bridge (Brookvale)||5¼ furlongs|
|Moor Lane Arm (closed)||4¼ furlongs|
|Brookvale Road Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Perry Barr Third Flight Top Lock No 12|
|Deykin Avenue Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Perry Barr Third Flight Bottom Lock No 13||½ furlongs|
|Witton Turnover Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Spaghetti Junction M6 Sliproad Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Gravelly Hill Railway Bridge||2½ furlongs|
- Aston railway station (Train Station)
1307 yards to the south.
- Spaghetti Junction (Highway, Landmark, Automotive)
1252 yards to the southeast.
- Brookvale Park (Park, Food & Restaurant)
784 yards to the east.
- Sylhet Bangladesh (City)
1229 yards to the south.
- Aston Villa players lounge (Sports & Recreation)
1235 yards to the southwest.
- Aston Villa FC, Villa Park (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1177 yards to the southwest.
- Villa Park North Stand (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1155 yards to the southwest.
- Aston Park (Outdoor Recreation, Park)
1570 yards to the southwest.
- The Gordon Cowans Suite, Villa Park (Outdoors)
1085 yards to the southwest.
- Aston B6 (Wildlife Sanctuary)
1336 yards to the west.
- Bullring (Shopping Mall)
803 yards to the south.
- The Hare & Hounds - Hungry Horse (Food & Restaurant, Nightlife)
1243 yards to the north.
- Beiersdorf UK (Warehouse)
960 yards to the northwest.
- Aston Hall (Historical Place, History Museum)
1332 yards to the southwest.
- Witton Cemetery (Cemetery)
1315 yards to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Perry Barr Third Flight Top Lock”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or