Huntworth Lane Narrows
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Kings Lock No 4||2 miles, 7¾ furlongs|
|Farmhouse Footbridge||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Standards Lock No 5||2 miles, ¾ furlongs|
|Ford Gate Bridge No 13||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Huntworth Lane Bridge No 12||1½ furlongs|
|Huntworth Lane Narrows|
|Huntworth Swing Bridge No 11||2¾ furlongs|
|Huntworth Motorway Bridge No 10||3½ furlongs|
|Marsh Lane Swing Bridge No 9||5½ furlongs|
|Hamp Bridge No 8||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Old Taunton Road Bridge No 7||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Huntworth Lane Narrows”
- Nagel Langdons Ltd (Warehouse, Transportation Service)
1284 to the northwest.
- Blake Vet Group (Veterinarian)
888 to the northwest.
- The Boat and Anchor Inn (British Restaurant, Pub, Bed and Breakfast)
487 to the northwest.
- Lakeview Holiday Cottages (Cottage, Vacation Home Rental, Fishing)
381 to the south.
- Junction 24 (Travel & Transportation)
1455 to the west.
- The Sedges (Fishing)
829 to the north.
- the Canalside (Arts & Entertainment, Professional Service)
1065 to the northwest.
- Travelodge Hotel - Bridgwater M5 (Hotel)
1283 to the west.
- Costa Coffee (Coffee Shop)
1279 to the west.
- The Athena Rooms (Arts & Entertainment)
755 to the north.
- Greenslade Taylor Hunt - Sedgemoor Auction Centre (Auction House, Farmers Market, Agricultural Service)
1455 to the southwest.
- Summerhayes Fisheries (Fishing)
928 to the northwest.