Mill Bridge No 40
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|North Kilworth Works Bridge No 43||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Welford Junction Roving Bridge No 42||5½ furlongs|
|Welford Branch Junction||5¼ furlongs|
|Aqueduct over River Avon||4¼ furlongs|
|Sparford Bridge No 41||3 furlongs|
|Mill Bridge No 40|
|Hall Lane Bridge No 39||3¼ furlongs|
|Symbolds Spinney Bridge No 38||6½ furlongs|
|South Kilworth Road Bridge No 37||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Downtown Bridge No 36||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Downtown Bridge Winding Hole||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalTravel to Welford Branch Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Welford Arm) to Welford Basin and Wharf
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Welford Branch Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Welford Arm) to Welford Basin and Wharf On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Foxton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Market Harborough Branch) to Market Harborough Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Norton to Gayton) to Norton Sanitary Station Travel to Foxton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Leicestershire and Northamptonshire Union Canal) to Kilby Bridge No 87
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Mill Bridge”
- ABDA Creative Design & Build (Interior Designer, Construction Company, Restaurant Supply Store)
1235 to the east.
- The Attic Restaurant (Modern European Restaurant)
1117 to the northwest.
- Vintage Sisters (Vintage Store, Furniture Store)
1398 to the northwest.
- Kilworth Springs Golf Club (Golf Course)
1122 to the northwest.
- North Kilworth, St Andrew (Church, Region)
1431 to the north.
- Kilworth Springs Golf Range (Golf Course)
1115 to the northwest.
- Mushroom Matrix UK (Alternative & Holistic Health Service, Veterinarian, Pet Store)
1095 to the southwest.
- IC Sport Horses (Recreation & Fitness, Pet)
1136 to the southwest.
- Thirsty People (Business Service, Region)
1447 to the west.
- St. Andrew's Primary School (Elementary School)
357 to the northeast.
- Cart Turf Supplies (Home Improvement)
1203 to the southwest.