|Jaulgonne||26 miles, 4½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 4 de Courcelles-Trélou-sur-Marne||22 miles, 2½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 3 de Vandières||13 miles, 4½ furlongs|
|Reuil||9 miles, ¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 2 de Damery-Venteuil||6 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 1 de Cumières||2 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Canal Latéral à la Marne|
|Ecluse 15 de Dizy||¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 14 d'Ay||2 miles, 4½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 13 de Mareuil||5 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 12 de Tours-sur-Marne||8 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Latéral à la Marne - Ainse à la Marne Jonction||11 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
- Le relais de la bulle enchantée (Vacation Home Rental)
1500 yards to the north.
- Adn esthétique (Esthethics, Nail Salon, Beauty Salon)
995 yards to the south.
- Champagne Fernand-Lemaire (Food & Grocery)
1547 yards to the north.
- Boulangerie pâtisserie Hélène et Dan (Bakery)
1459 yards to the north.
- " Le temps d'une pause " (Massage)
1199 yards to the west.
- Le Restaurant de l’Abbaye Hautvillers (Restaurant)
1394 yards to the north.
- Association Cumières-Jumelage (Travel Agency)
1325 yards to the west.
- Cumières en Champagne (Travel Agency)
1561 yards to the west.
- Tourisme Hautvillers (Tourist Information)
1553 yards to the north.
- La maison d'en haut (Tours & Sightseeing, Bed and Breakfast)
1356 yards to the north.
- Champagne Daniel Etienne à Cumières en Champagne (Winery & Vineyard, Bed and Breakfast, Tours & Sightseeing)
830 yards to the west.
- Champagne Florence Duchêne (Winery & Vineyard)
1207 yards to the west.
- Campanile Epernay-Dizy (Restaurant)
1574 yards to the east.
- Abbaye Médiévale De Dom Pérignon (Church)
1343 yards to the north.
- Les Grains D'argent (Hotel, Fine Dining Restaurant, Winery & Vineyard)
1476 yards to the east.
- A.D.N coiffure,boutique,esthetique,studio photos (Hair Salon, Esthethics, Photographer)
1075 yards to the southwest.
- AU 36, rue Dom Perignon (Shopping & Retail)
1552 yards to the north.
- Champagne Tranchant-Mangeot (Winery & Vineyard)
1261 yards to the west.
- ADN photographie studio (Photographer)
1090 yards to the south.
- Hautvillers - Champage Ardene (Community & Government)
1516 yards to the north.
- Stade Epernay Rugby (Sports Club)
1389 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Épernay
Épernay (IPA: [epɛʁnɛ]) is a commune in the Marne department in northern France. Épernay is located some 130 km north-east of Paris on the main line of the Eastern railway to Strasbourg. The town sits on the left bank of the Marne at the extremity of the Cubry valley which crosses it.
Épernay is a sub-prefecture of the department and seat of an arrondissement.