These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- L'essentiel, votre bien-être (Beauty Salon)
175 to the southeast.
- Marc Créations (Hair Salon, Barber Shop)
358 to the southeast.
- Salon ' Quai Devizes' (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
175 to the southwest.
- Château de Mayenne (Historical Place)
482 to the southwest.
- Mémorial des Déportés de la Mayenne (Tours & Sightseeing)
220 to the northwest.
- Couleursédépendance (Wholesale & Supply Store)
370 to the southeast.
- Boutic Solidaire (Grocery Store)
1392 to the south.
- Les ateliers de Mrs Coo'Kitch (Tea Room)
487 to the southwest.
- Molly's (Family Style Restaurant, Fish & Chips Shop)
536 to the west.
- Crêperie Saint Martin (Cr#x00ea;perie)
258 to the south.
- Pizza et tartines (Restaurant)
415 to the southeast.
- Keita (Restaurant)
1082 to the southwest.
- Les Relais d'Alsace - Taverne Karlsbrau - Mayenne (Brewery, French Restaurant)
411 to the southwest.
- La tour de pise (Pizza Place)
440 to the southwest.
- TaxiTrust (Travel Agency)
259 to the southeast.
- Lycée Léonard de Vinci mayenne (High School)
907 to the southwest.
- Mayenne En Mayenne (Hostel)
89 to the southwest.
- Grand Hôtel (Hotel)
54 to the west.
- Restaurant Chinois Jardin de Mayenne (Cantonese Restaurant)
415 to the southeast.
- Hôpital De Mayenne (Hospital)
833 to the east.
- Bar La Renaissance (Brewery)
418 to the southwest.
- Le Courrier de la Mayenne-Edition Nord (Corporate Office, Newspaper)
78 to the south.
- Ray Vaughan (Cafe)
372 to the west.
- Deniz Kebab (Bar & Grill)
443 to the southwest.
- Lactalis Mayenne (Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
1405 to the south.
- Salle polyvalente Mayenne (Event)
906 to the south.
- Chateaux-Gontier (Apartment & Condo Building)
482 to the west.
- Urgences De Laval (Medical & Health)
1031 to the southwest.
- Agence Immo Mayenne (Real Estate Agent, Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate Service)
755 to the southwest.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Mayenne
Mayenne (French pronunciation: [majɛn]) is a department in northwest France named after the Mayenne River. Mayenne is part of the current region of Pays de la Loire and is surrounded by the departments of Manche, Orne, Sarthe, Maine-et-Loire, and Ille-et-Vilaine.
Mayenne is one of the original 83 departments created during the French Revolution on March 4, 1790. The northern two thirds correspond to the western part of the former province of Maine. The southern third of Mayenne corresponds to the northern portion of the old province of Anjou. The inhabitants of the department are called Mayennais.