|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Fulfen Wood Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Visitor Moorings||1¼ furlongs|
|Plough Bridge No 83||½ furlongs|
|The Plough PH (Huddlesford)||½ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Railway Bridge No 82b||¼ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Foot Bridge||a few yards|
|Bowmans Bridge No 82||1¼ furlongs|
|Cheadles Bridge No 81||3½ furlongs|
|Burton Road Bridge No 80||6½ furlongs|
|Whittington Bridge No 79||7¼ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Lichfield Canal (Under Restoration))|
|LCC Sliding Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge (Huddlesford)||2¼ furlongs|
|Cappers Lane Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Lock 30||4¼ furlongs|
|Darnford Lift Bridge||5½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turnOn the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) in the direction of Fradley Junction
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Huddlesford Junction
Huddlesford Junction (grid reference SK150095) is a canal junction at the original north-eastern limit of the Wyrley and Essington Canal where it met the Coventry Canal, near Lichfield, in Staffordshire, England.
- Tippers (Construction Service & Supply, Equipment Service & Supply)
1329 to the west.
- Lichfield Angling Centre (Fishing, Hunting and Fishing)
1325 to the west.
- The Bell Inn (Pub)
1488 to the southeast.
- The Plough, Huddesford, Lichfield (British Restaurant)
103 to the north.
- Whittington Village (Public Places & Attractions)
1243 to the southeast.
- Huddlesford (Community & Government)
97 to the north.
- Kings Orchard Marina (Marina, Ferry & Boat, Sports & Recreation)
902 to the north.
- Catton Park, Derbyshire (Park)
1082 to the northwest.
- Broughton Astley Golf & Leisure Limited (Sports & Recreation)
1348 to the southwest.
- Tamworth Co-Operative Society (Convenience Store)
1457 to the southeast.
- Screwfix (Construction Service & Supply)
1456 to the west.
- Langton Medical Group (Doctor)
1412 to the southeast.
- Jackson Lift Services (Business Service)
1343 to the west.
- Coventry Canal, Fradley (City)
130 to the north.
- The Big Bounce (Sports & Recreation)
1404 to the southeast.
- Streethay Wharf (Cruise)
1450 to the north.
- Sunnydale - Permaculture Smallholding (Environmental Conservation, Farm)
1395 to the southeast.
- Whittington on the Coventry Canal (Outdoors, Travel & Transportation)
1132 to the southeast.
- Streethay Wharf (Automotive)
1335 to the northwest.
- Whittington Village Hall (Performance Venue, Museum, Movie Theater)
1472 to the southeast.