Shaw Hall Bridge No 81
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Keith Jackson Lock No 18W||5¾ furlongs|
|Greenfield Winding Hole||5¼ furlongs|
|Royal George Bridge No 83||5 furlongs|
|Royal George Lock No 19W||4¾ furlongs|
|Manns Wharf Bridge No 82||3¼ furlongs|
|Shaw Hall Bridge No 81|
|Frenches Bridge No 80||1¾ furlongs|
|Halls Footbridge No 79||3¾ furlongs|
|Hall Lock No 20W||4 furlongs|
|Uppermill High Street Bridge No 78||7 furlongs|
|Wade Lock No 21W||7¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Shaw Hall Bridge”
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal (River)
578 to the east.
- The Kingfisher, Greenfield (Restaurant)
357 to the northeast.
- The King William IV (Coffee Shop, Bar & Grill, Pub)
641 to the east.
- The Waggon Inn (Restaurant, Pub)
1269 to the northeast.
- The Railway - Greenfield - Transpennine Real Ale Trail (Pub, Bar, Train Station)
248 to the northeast.
- Saddleworth Ranger A.R.L.F.C (Sports Club)
152 to the northeast.
- Churchill Playing Fields (Sports & Recreation)
779 to the northeast.
- The Railway Inn, Greenfields (Restaurant)
258 to the northeast.
- Tame Valley Tennis and Squash club (Tennis)
388 to the east.
- Boarshurst Band Club (Social Club)
442 to the east.
- Greenfields Florist (Gift Shop, Florist)
609 to the east.
- Wellington (Pub)
374 to the east.
- Uppermill Park (Park)
1440 to the northeast.
- Well-I-Hole Farm Caravan and Camping Site (RV Park)
617 to the southwest.
- Railway Inn (Arts & Entertainment)
111 to the northwest.
- King Bill (Restaurant)
736 to the east.
- Saddleworth Pool and Gym (Gym)
1324 to the northeast.
- Clarence Hotel (Pub)
1199 to the east.
- Greenfield Conservative Club (Political Organization)
474 to the east.
- Kittys Tearoom, Uppermill (Tea Room)
1398 to the northeast.
- Greenfield Park (Park)
695 to the east.
- Oldham RoadLovers Lane, Grasscroft (Public Transportation)
1233 to the west.
- Java Bar Espresso Uppermill No.73 Delicatessen (Coffee Shop, Deli, Wine Bar)
1482 to the northeast.
- Saddleworth Golf Club (Golf Course, Sports Club, ShoppingRetail)
1183 to the north.
- The Clarence (British Restaurant, Bar)
1188 to the east.
- Blush Boutique (Bridal Shop, Women's Clothing Store)
1491 to the northeast.
- Saddleworth On Trend (Women's Clothing Store)
974 to the east.
- Authentic (Gift Shop)
1236 to the northeast.
- Muse Bar & Eatery (Restaurant, Bar)
1318 to the northeast.
- Farrars Arms (Burger Restaurant, Bar & Grill)
486 to the west.
- The Clarence - Greenfield (Restaurant, Pub, Country)
712 to the east.
- Grasscroft (Community & Government)
688 to the west.
- Lifestyle Fitness Centre (Gym, Beauty Salon)
549 to the northeast.
- Greenfield Cricket Club (Sports Club)
673 to the east.