|Roundham Lock No 42||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Langford Locks Narrows||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Bridge No 224a||7 furlongs|
|Langford Lane Bridge No 224||4¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 223||2 furlongs|
|Aubreys Lift Bridge No 221||1¼ furlongs|
|Thrupp Wide||1½ furlongs|
|Shipton Bridge No 220||4¾ furlongs|
|Shipton Railway Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Shipton Lift Bridge No 219||7½ furlongs|
- Hangar 8 (Management Service, Airline)
1112 yards to the southwest.
- Oxford Aviation Academy (College & University, Aviation School)
1122 yards to the southwest.
- Vida Health & Fitness (Medical & Health)
1072 yards to the southwest.
- Inchcape Toyota Oxford (Car Dealership, Car Parts & Accessories)
1183 yards to the south.
- Hartwell Oxford Super Centre (Car Dealership, Car Parts & Accessories, Auto Body Shop)
1264 yards to the south.
- The Boat Inn, Thrupp (Pub, Inn, Bar)
38 yards to the northwest.
- Mercedes Benz (Workplace & Office, Shopping & Retail, Car Dealership)
990 yards to the south.
- Oxford Motor Park (Car Dealership, Workplace & Office)
1199 yards to the south.
- Chrysler Oxford (Car Dealership)
921 yards to the northwest.
- Westway Nissan (Automotive Repair, Car Dealership)
1230 yards to the south.
- Langford Hall (Aviation School, Residence & Other)
1040 yards to the southwest.
- The Highwayman (Hotel, Pub, Bar)
877 yards to the south.
- Thames Valley Police (Workplace & Office, Police Station)
971 yards to the southwest.
- Elsevier Ltd (Publisher, Workplace & Office)
866 yards to the southwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Thrupp
Thrupp is the family name of:n
- Arthur Thomas Thrupp (1828-1889), English Royal Navy officer n
- Darren Thrupp (born 1966), Australian Paralympic athlete n
- Dorothea Ann Thrupp (1779-1847), English writer n
- Frederick Thrupp (1812-1895), English sculptor n
- George Athelstane Thrupp (1922-1905), English coach builder n
- John Thrupp (1817-1870), English historian n
- Joseph Francis Thrupp (1827–1867), an English churchman and academic n
Thrupp is the name of two places in the United Kingdom:n
- Thrupp, Gloucestershire – a village and civil parish in Stroud District n
- Thrupp, Oxfordshire – a hamlet near Kidlington in Cherwell District n
There is another Thrupp between Abingdon and Radley (Oxfordshire, ex-Berkshire) although this is a shrunken village now. This is not the same Thrupp east of Faringdon.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or