Wool Road Lock No 24W
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Facilities: water point.
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Saddleworth Aqueduct||2¾ furlongs|
|Brownhill Bridge No 73||2¼ furlongs|
|Wool Road Winding Hole||1¼ furlongs|
|Wool Road Bridge No 70||½ furlongs|
|Old Lane Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Wool Road Lock No 24W|
|Navigation Lock No 25W||1 furlong|
|Twelve Mile Lock No 26W||1¾ furlongs|
|Coffin Lock No 27W||2¾ furlongs|
|Embankment Lock No 28W||3½ furlongs|
|Alice Footbridge No 69||4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin On this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Wool Road Lock No 24W”
- Uppermill Conservative Club (Pub, Community & Government)
872 to the south.
- The Waggon Inn (Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant, Pub)
1076 to the south.
- The Swan, Dobcross (Pub, Theater)
443 to the west.
- Hare Hounds (Pub)
944 to the south.
- The Gate Inn (Pub, Restaurant)
1048 to the northeast.
- Cross Keys Inn Uppermill (Gluten-Free Restaurant, Beer Garden)
1325 to the east.
- Huddersfield Canal Diggle (Sports & Recreation)
1230 to the northeast.
- The Church Inn (British Restaurant)
1123 to the east.
- Java Bar Espresso Uppermill No.73 Delicatessen (Coffee Shop, Wine Bar, Deli)
883 to the south.
- Brownhill Countryside Centre (Landmark)
247 to the east.
- bed Uppermill (Coffee Shop, Wine Bar)
1065 to the south.
- Newbank Garden Centre (Outdoor Equipment Store)
516 to the southwest.
- Saddleworth Golf Club (Sports Club, Golf Course, ShoppingRetail)
1114 to the south.
- Dobcross Band Club (Performance Venue)
512 to the west.
- Saints Cafe Uppermill (Coffee Shop)
927 to the south.
- The Granby (Bar)
1086 to the south.
- Cheshire Ring Canal (Travel & Transportation)
298 to the southwest.
- Muse Bar & Eatery (Restaurant, Pub)
1116 to the south.
- The Wagon Uppermill (Restaurant)
807 to the northwest.
- Saddleworth Pool and Gym (Gym)
1226 to the south.
- Sheila Kelly (Podiatrist)
1143 to the south.
- Authentic (Gift Shop)
1105 to the south.
- Woolyknit (Wholesale & Supply Store, Internet Cafe)
1385 to the northeast.
- The Old Bell Inn Delph Saddleworth (Bar, British Restaurant)
1272 to the northwest.
- Limekiln Cafe (Cafe)
303 to the south.
- Muse Bar & Eatery (Restaurant, Bar)
1023 to the south.
- Kitty's (Tea Room, Cafe)
997 to the south.
- The Vintage Cupcake Kitchen (Tea Room, Cupcake Shop)
973 to the south.
- Rioja Tapas Uppermill (Beer Garden, Tapas Bar & Restaurant)
994 to the south.
- Betty's Fish and Chip Shop (Seafood Restaurant, Fish & Chips Shop)
1064 to the south.
- Grandpa Greene's Luxury Ice Cream (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor)
1116 to the northeast.
- Dinnerstone (Wine Bar, Italian Restaurant, Cafe)
795 to the south.
- The Shalimar Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
780 to the south.
- Fresca Italian (Italian Restaurant)
1210 to the northwest.
- The Annex Uppermill (Wine Bar)
1062 to the south.
- CrossFit Saddleworth (Physical Fitness, Gym)
1385 to the northeast.
- Play Diggle (Playground)
1428 to the northeast.