|Ramsden Mill Bridge No 37||3¾ furlongs|
|Ramsden Low Lock No 13E||3¼ furlongs|
|Whitham Bros Bridge No 36A||2¾ furlongs|
|Scarr Bottom Roadbridge No 35||1½ furlongs|
|Golcar Aqueduct||¾ furlongs|
|Rough Holme Lock No 12E||1 furlong|
|Cawlersley Lane Bridge No 33||2¾ furlongs|
|Library Lock No 11E||3½ furlongs|
|Spring Garden Lock No 10E||4 furlongs|
|Whirley Bottom Bridge No 32||4¼ furlongs|
- Buddies Florist (Florist)
509 yards to the northwest.
- Hairstyles by Snoopy (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
619 yards to the southeast.
- The Raj Restaurant (Restaurant)
344 yards to the north.
- Shamraat Indian Cuisine (Indian Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant, Diner)
801 yards to the northeast.
- Taaj Restaurants (Restaurant)
798 yards to the east.
- Jill's cafe (Cafe, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
804 yards to the northeast.
- Four Horseshoes Public House (Pub, Karaoke, Sports Bar)
864 yards to the east.
- The Royal Public House (Pub)
564 yards to the northeast.
- Horse And Groom (Nightlife)
390 yards to the east.
- Junction One Wine Bar, Golcar (Bar)
814 yards to the west.
- The Sands House (Pub)
1517 yards to the southeast.
- The Th'alma! (Pub)
1549 yards to the southwest.
- Rising Sun Crosland Hill (Pub)
1183 yards to the southeast.
- Harry Heywood's Fish & Chips (Fish & Chips Shop)
513 yards to the southwest.
- Bombay Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
783 yards to the east.
- Action Wheels (Exotic Car Rental)
606 yards to the east.
- Cafe Central (Cafe)
799 yards to the east.
- World of Wool (Arts & Crafts Supply Store)
407 yards to the northeast.
- Temujin Milnsbridge (Mongolian Restaurant)
900 yards to the east.
- Milnsbridge Liberal Club (Social Club)
970 yards to the northeast.
- Crow Lane School (Education)
740 yards to the northeast.
- The Royal Oak Linthwaite (Nightlife)
1417 yards to the southwest.
- Golcar Royal British Legion Club (Social Club)
492 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Golcar
Golcar (pronounced 'Goker' or 'Golker': the 'L' is silent in local pronunciation) is a village located on a hillside crest above the Colne Valley in West Yorkshire, England, 2.5 miles (4 km) west of Huddersfield, and just north of the River Colne and the Huddersfield Narrow Canal. The main access route is from the A62 (Manchester Road), through Milnsbridge in the bottom of the valley or via Scapegoat Hill from the A640 (New Hey Road) at the top of the hill.
When it was a Township, Golcar consisted of Bolster Moor, Golcar, Leymoor, Pole Moor, Scapegoat Hill and Town End.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or