|Ramsden Mill Bridge No 37||3¾ furlongs|
|Ramsden Low Lock No 13E||3¼ furlongs|
|Whitham Bros Bridge No 36A||2¾ furlongs|
|Scarr Bottom Roadbridge No 35||1½ furlongs|
|Golcar Aqueduct||¾ furlongs|
|Rough Holme Lock No 12E||1 furlong|
|Cawlersley Lane Bridge No 33||2¾ furlongs|
|Library Lock No 11E||3½ furlongs|
|Spring Garden Lock No 10E||4 furlongs|
|Whirley Bottom Bridge No 32||4¼ furlongs|
- Bodyrockerz School of Dance (Dance Instruction, Dance Club, Sports & Recreation)
726 yards to the northeast.
- Parkys Bistro at Home Mills (Cafe)
165 yards to the west.
- FQ CarSales (Car Dealership)
72 yards to the northwest.
- Home Milnsbridge (Home)
606 yards to the east.
- Vears Mansion (Home)
1300 yards to the northwest.
- My Lovely Little House (Home)
930 yards to the south.
- Bowers Towers (Home)
781 yards to the northeast.
- Sunnyside Golcar (Residence & Other)
206 yards to the southwest.
- The Porter Residence (Residence & Other)
778 yards to the west.
- Yateholme Reservoir Holmfirth (Reservoir)
1423 yards to the south.
- At Home Watching the Match. (Home)
723 yards to the north.
- New Street Surgery (Train Station, Doctor)
549 yards to the east.
- My Batchelor Pad ; ) (Home)
706 yards to the northwest.
- My Warm Snug House (Home)
465 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Golcar
Golcar (pronounced 'Goker' or 'Golker': the 'L' is silent in local pronunciation) is a village located on a hillside crest above the Colne Valley in West Yorkshire, England, 2.5 miles (4 km) west of Huddersfield, and just north of the River Colne and the Huddersfield Narrow Canal. The main access route is from the A62 (Manchester Road), through Milnsbridge in the bottom of the valley or via Scapegoat Hill from the A640 (New Hey Road) at the top of the hill.
When it was a Township, Golcar consisted of Bolster Moor, Golcar, Leymoor, Pole Moor, Scapegoat Hill and Town End.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or