Bridge No 38 [Grand Junction]
Copyright: Nic Chilton
Taken: 17 September 2007
Bridge 38 just carries a footpath over. The railway line is very close to the canal here and you can see the footbridge that carries the footpath over the railway lines.
|Bugbrooke Bridge No 36||3¾ furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Winding Hole||3¼ furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Marina||3 furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Valley Aqueduct||1¾ furlongs|
|Bugbooke Valley Cattle Creep||1¾ furlongs|
|Bridge No 38 [Grand Junction]|
|Bridge No 40||2¾ furlongs|
|Tatchbrook Road Bridge No 41||4½ furlongs|
|Bridge No 42||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Banbury Lane Bridge No 43||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|New Banbury Lane Bridge No 43A||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
- Bugbrooke Community Cafe (Cafe)
1079 yards to the north.
- The Wharf (Pub, British Restaurant)
744 yards to the northwest.
- Bugbrooke Fc (Sports Club)
763 yards to the northeast.
- Bugbrooke Rugby Club (Sports & Recreation)
857 yards to the northeast.
- The Wharf At Bugbrooke (Food & Restaurant, Nightlife)
738 yards to the northwest.
- Bugbrooke Village (Neighborhood)
1118 yards to the north.
- Bakers Arms (Pub)
891 yards to the north.
- Bugrooke (Region)
690 yards to the northeast.
- Forever Yours (Alternative & Holistic Health, Hair & Beauty Supply, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply)
1224 yards to the northeast.
- Eyelash Extensions by Natalie (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
452 yards to the southwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bridge No 38 [Grand Junction]”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or