Kings Bridge No 43
|Fairfield Bridge No 46||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Lliffe Bridge No 45||7 furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge Aqueduct||5 furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge Winding Hole||4¼ furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge No 44||3¾ furlongs|
|Kings Bridge No 43|
|Bosworth Wharf Winding Hole||3¼ furlongs|
|Bosworth Wharf Bridge No 42||3¾ furlongs|
|Jacksons Bridge No 41||6¼ furlongs|
|Coton Bridge No 40||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Deakins Bridge No 39||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
- Waterside Health & Beauty - Market Bosworth (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
646 yards to the south.
- Market Bosworth railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
855 yards to the south.
- Bosworth Aesthetics & Beauty (Beauty Salon, Laser Hair Removal, Skin Care)
552 yards to the south.
- Kyngs Golf And Country Club (Sports & Recreation)
785 yards to the southeast.
- 1485 Tri Club (Sports & Recreation)
1142 yards to the southwest.
- The Dandelion Hideaway - Luxury Glamping Holidays (Farm)
1473 yards to the northeast.
- Cafe Kouts at Bosworth Water Trust (Restaurant)
617 yards to the southwest.
- Alloy and Bumper Repairs (Auto Body Shop, Automotive Restoration, Automotive Repair)
834 yards to the southeast.
- Flying Spares (Car Parts & Accessories)
961 yards to the southeast.
- Bosworth Water Trust (Campground, Theme Park, Outdoors)
1061 yards to the southwest.
- Market Bosworth Water Park (Outdoors)
1097 yards to the southwest.
- Market Bosworth Fire Station (Fire Station)
1528 yards to the southeast.
- Bosworth Water Leisure Park (Outdoors)
986 yards to the southwest.
- Friezeland Christmas Trees (Outdoor Equipment Store)
735 yards to the southwest.
- Shackerstone Santa Train (Arts & Entertainment)
792 yards to the south.
- Orchard House (Nursing Home)
1620 yards to the southeast.
- Fine Art Ceramics (Dentist)
911 yards to the southeast.
- BeltUpp Child Safety (Shopping & Retail)
594 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Kings Bridge
The King Street Bridge takes King Street over the Yarra River in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The bridge continues south as an elevated viaduct, with the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex built around it in later years.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or