Kings Bridge No 43
|Fairfield Bridge No 46||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Lliffe Bridge No 45||7 furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge Aqueduct||5 furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge Winding Hole||4¼ furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge No 44||3¾ furlongs|
|Kings Bridge No 43|
|Bosworth Wharf Winding Hole||3¼ furlongs|
|Bosworth Wharf Bridge No 42||3¾ furlongs|
|Jacksons Bridge No 41||6¼ furlongs|
|Coton Bridge No 40||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Deakins Bridge No 39||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
- Kyngs Golf And Country Club (Sports & Recreation)
785 yards to the southeast.
- Cafe Kouts at Bosworth Water Trust (Restaurant)
617 yards to the southwest.
- The Dandelion Hideaway - Luxury Glamping Holidays (Farm)
1473 yards to the northeast.
- Alloy and Bumper Repairs (Auto Body Shop, Automotive Restoration, Automotive Repair)
834 yards to the southeast.
- Bosworth Water Trust (Campground, Theme Park, Outdoors)
1061 yards to the southwest.
- Market Bosworth Water Park (Outdoors)
1098 yards to the southwest.
- My Market Bosworth Home (Home)
1574 yards to the southeast.
- Friezland Fishery (Fishing)
932 yards to the southwest.
- Bosworth Water Leisure Park (Outdoors)
986 yards to the southwest.
- My Mum and Dads Grave (Home)
1399 yards to the northeast.
- Market Bosworth Fire Station (Fire Station)
1528 yards to the southeast.
- Friezeland Christmas Trees (Outdoor Equipment Store)
735 yards to the southwest.
- Shackerstone Santa Train (Arts & Entertainment)
792 yards to the south.
- Waterside Health & Beauty - Market Bosworth (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
646 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Kings Bridge
The King Street Bridge takes King Street over the Yarra River in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The bridge continues south as an elevated viaduct, with the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex built around it in later years.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or