Wharf Inn Bridge No 19
Coventry Road (B4113)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¼ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (a few yards away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¾ furlongs away)
|Allotments Footbridge||4½ furlongs|
|Boot Wharf||2¾ furlongs|
|Boot Bridge No 20||2½ furlongs|
|A444 Road Bridge No 19A||1¾ furlongs|
|Nuneaton to Bedworth Railway Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Wharf Inn Bridge No 19|
|Donnithorne Avenue Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Footbridge No 18A||3¾ furlongs|
|Junction with Griff Arm (disused)||5¾ furlongs|
|Turnover Bridge No 18||6½ furlongs|
|Griff Lane Bridge No 17||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
- Everyone Active - Pingles Leisure Centre (Swimming Pool, Gym, Fitness Center)
649 yards to the northeast.
- The Foc'ers Rest (Religious Organization)
312 yards to the southwest.
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust (Hospital)
654 yards to the west.
- Chilvers Coton Craft Centre (Tourist Attraction)
370 yards to the northeast.
- Middlemarch School (School)
340 yards to the west.
- Accident and Emergency.. (Hospital)
669 yards to the west.
- The Pingles Stadium (Sports Center, Sports Venue & Stadium, Swimming Pool)
628 yards to the northeast.
- Maternity - George Elliot (Hospital)
738 yards to the west.
- Louis Park, Riv (Outdoors)
989 yards to the north.
- Circus Funtasia (Circus)
442 yards to the north.
- Coton (Public Places & Attractions)
759 yards to the north.
- Oak Wood Secondary School (Middle School)
539 yards to the east.
- Fleur de Lys (Pub)
331 yards to the north.
- Subway (Sandwich Shop)
1467 yards to the north.
- Paws Vets (Veterinarian)
611 yards to the north.
- George Elliott Hospital Xray Department (Hospital)
624 yards to the west.
- St Nicolas Parish Church (Anglican Church)
1306 yards to the north.
- Our Lady Of The Angels (Catholic Church)
750 yards to the north.
- Riversley Park (Park, Outdoor Recreation, Playground)
990 yards to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Wharf Inn Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or