Wharf Inn Bridge No 19
Coventry Road (B4113)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (831 away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (19 away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (941 away)
|Boot Wharf||2¾ furlongs|
|Boot Bridge No 20||2½ furlongs|
|Nuneaton Visitor Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|A444 Road Bridge No 19A||1¾ furlongs|
|Nuneaton to Bedworth Railway Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Wharf Inn Bridge No 19|
|Donnithorne Avenue Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Footbridge No 18A||4 furlongs|
|Junction with Griff Arm (disused)||5¾ furlongs|
|Turnover Bridge No 18||6¾ furlongs|
|Griff Lane Bridge No 17||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Playpit Nuneaton (Playground)
919 to the east.
- Kayleigh's cake boutique (Bakery)
1403 to the west.
- Heatwave Nuneaton (Tanning Salon, Beauty Salon)
1408 to the north.
- Evolve Hair & Beauty Nuneaton (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
1098 to the north.
- Vip-salon Attleborough (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
830 to the east.
- Glow Hairandtanning (Hair Salon, Tanning Salon, Hair & Beauty Supply)
1310 to the north.
- Holy Trinity Attleborough (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
755 to the northeast.
- Nuneaton Gymnastics Club (Sports Center, Sports Instruction)
629 to the north.
- Everyone Active - Pingles Leisure Centre (Swimming Pool, Gym, Fitness Center)
598 to the northeast.
- Everyone Active - Jubilee Sports Centre (Gym, Fitness Center, Sports Center)
1161 to the northwest.
- The Fuzzy Duck (Wine Bar, British Restaurant, Steakhouse)
835 to the northeast.
- Istanbul Grill (Turkish Restaurant)
1447 to the north.
- Crossed Khukris Gurkha Restaurant (Nepalese Restaurant, Event)
1430 to the north.
- Millennium Balti (Nuneaton) (Indian Restaurant)
853 to the east.
- Muffin Break Nuneaton (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
1160 to the north.
- Jailhouse Bistro (Bar)
1156 to the north.
- Griff and Coton Sports Club (Community Center, Sports Club)
720 to the northwest.
- Joco Interiors & Gifts (Home Improvement, Gift Shop)
1356 to the northwest.
- Lord Hop - Micropub (Pub)
1291 to the north.
- Bermuda Phoenix Centre (Community Center)
944 to the west.
- Martin Rumble (Car Dealership)
791 to the west.
- Havana Salsa Nuneaton (Dance Instruction, Dance Club)
1218 to the north.
- Toby Carvery (Restaurant)
483 to the northeast.
- George Elliott Hospital Xray Department (Hospital)
572 to the west.
- Micky Bee Tattoo Supplies (Tattoo & Piercing)
1041 to the northeast.
- George Eliot Hosital Maternity Unit (Hospital)
673 to the west.
- Saints Bar and Restaurant (Bar & Grill, Pizza Place)
1380 to the north.
- The Granby (Bar & Grill)
1347 to the north.
- Caffè Nero (Coffee Shop)
1299 to the north.
- Chilvers Coton Liberal Club (Social Club)
456 to the northwest.
- Travelodge Hotel - Nuneaton Bedworth (Hotel)
552 to the southwest.
- Nuneaton Co-Operative Sports Club *MIDLANDS SALSA SPECIAL* (Social Club, Sports & Recreation)
1218 to the north.
- Chilvers Coton Heritage Centre (Movie Theater, History Museum)
343 to the north.
- Brittania Tyres (Tire Dealer)
255 to the northeast.
- Rendition Tattoo-Studio Nuneaton (Tattoo & Piercing)
1372 to the northwest.
- Chilvers Coton & Astley Parish Church (Anglican Church, Catholic Church)
235 to the north.
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust (Hospital)
150 to the west.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposalTravel to Hawkesbury Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Main Line - Coventry to Hawkesbury) to Hawkesbury Services On this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction Travel to Marston Junction, then on the Ashby Canal (Main Line) to Trinity Marina On this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction Travel to Hawkesbury Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Main Line - Coventry to Hawkesbury) to Coventry Basin
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Wharf Inn Bridge”