Wharf Inn Bridge No 19
Coventry Road (B4113)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¼ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (a few yards away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¾ furlongs away)
|Allotments Footbridge||4½ furlongs|
|Boot Wharf||2¾ furlongs|
|Boot Bridge No 20||2½ furlongs|
|A444 Road Bridge No 19A||1¾ furlongs|
|Nuneaton to Bedworth Railway Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Wharf Inn Bridge No 19|
|Donnithorne Avenue Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Footbridge No 18A||3¾ furlongs|
|Junction with Griff Arm (disused)||5¾ furlongs|
|Turnover Bridge No 18||6½ furlongs|
|Griff Lane Bridge No 17||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
- Nuneaton Lawn Tennis Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
393 yards to the east.
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust (Hospital)
640 yards to the west.
- The Pingles Leisure Centre (Swimming Pool, Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Center)
634 yards to the northeast.
- Toby Carvery (Restaurant)
528 yards to the northeast.
- George Eliot Hosital Maternity Unit (Hospital)
738 yards to the west.
- Accident and Emergency.. (Hospital)
675 yards to the west.
- Riversley Park (Outdoor Recreation, Park, Public Places & Attractions)
992 yards to the north.
- Maternity - George Elliot (Hospital)
741 yards to the west.
- Dairy Crest (Workplace & Office, Fast Food Restaurant)
1471 yards to the southwest.
- William White (Pub, Bar)
1531 yards to the north.
- The Pingles Stadium (Sports Center, Sports Venue & Stadium, Swimming Pool)
640 yards to the northeast.
- Oak Wood Secondary School (Middle School)
534 yards to the east.
- Costa Coffee, Nuneaton (Coffee Shop)
1312 yards to the north.
- Circus Funtasia (Circus)
437 yards to the north.
- The Crew (Bar, Pub)
1457 yards to the north.
- Harmony House (Professional Services)
618 yards to the northwest.
- The Fleur de Leys (Pub)
342 yards to the north.
- Nuneaton Harriers (Sports & Recreation)
643 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Wharf Inn Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or