Railway Bridge (dismantled)
|Betton Bridge No 63||5¾ furlongs|
|Tom's Moorings||4¾ furlongs|
|Lords Bridge No 64||4 furlongs|
|Victoria Bridge No 65||2¼ furlongs|
|Orwells Boatyard||2 furlongs|
|Railway Bridge (dismantled)|
|Betton Wood Bend||4¾ furlongs|
|Betton Wood Bridge No 66||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Betton Coppice Bridge No 67||1 mile, 5¼ furlongs|
|Adderley Lees Bridge No 68||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Adderley Winding Hole||2 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
- Print You (Copying & Printing)
1488 yards to the south.
- Tern Veterinary Group (Pet Service)
1366 yards to the south.
- Market Drayton 10k (Sports & Recreation)
1436 yards to the south.
- Pork Farms (Food & Grocery)
798 yards to the south.
- Argos Market Drayton (Big Box Retailer)
1540 yards to the south.
- Asda Market Drayton (Big Box Retailer)
1472 yards to the south.
- Tunstall Hall Motocross (Outdoors)
1627 yards to the east.
- Drayton Medical Practice (Doctor)
927 yards to the south.
- Festival Drayton Centre (Movie Theatre)
1570 yards to the south.
- The Gingerbread Man (Bar & Grill)
682 yards to the southwest.
- Jaipur Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1609 yards to the south.
- Grove Comprehensive School (School)
1441 yards to the south.
- Market Drayton Bus Station (Train Station, Bus Station)
1270 yards to the south.
- Morrisons (Food & Grocery)
1028 yards to the south.
- Wacky Warehouse at The Gingerbread Man (Cafe, Playground, Warehouse)
676 yards to the southwest.
- Market Drayton School Of Dance (Dance Instruction, Dance Club)
1585 yards to the south.
- The Red Lion Pub & Brewery (Pub)
1599 yards to the south.
- Tudor House (Hotel)
1575 yards to the south.
- The Ivy Suite Beauty Salon & Boutique (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1378 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or