Railway Bridge (dismantled)
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Tom's Moorings||4¾ furlongs|
|Lords Bridge No 64||4 furlongs|
|Market Drayton 5-day Visitor Moorings||3 furlongs|
|Victoria Bridge No 65||2¼ furlongs|
|Orwells Boatyard||2 furlongs|
|Railway Bridge (dismantled)|
|Betton Wood Bend||4¾ furlongs|
|Betton Wood Bridge No 66||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Betton Coppice Bridge No 67||1 mile, 5¼ furlongs|
|Adderley Lees Bridge No 68||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Adderley Wharf Visitor Moorings||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Market Drayton 10k (Sports & Recreation)
1300 to the south.
- Bayston Hill (Neighborhood)
33104 to the southwest.
- Market Drayton Cricket Club (Business Service)
1144 to the southeast.
- Jones's Coffee House (Cafe, Pizza Place)
1458 to the south.
- Joule's Brewery (Brewery, Pub)
1464 to the south.
- Cooke & Thomas Flower Design (Florist)
1392 to the south.
- The Tin Shed Factory Outlet (Outlet Store)
709 to the southwest.
- Supermarket Surplus (Home Decor, Housewares, Furniture Store)
813 to the southwest.
- Hales Sawmills (Commercial & Industrial Equipment, Hardware Store)
344 to the west.
- The Town Barbers (Barber Shop)
1420 to the south.
- The Ivy Suite Beauty Salon & Boutique (Nail Salon, Massage)
1242 to the south.
- The Gingerbread Man (Bar & Grill)
623 to the southwest.
- Wacky Warehouse at The Gingerbread Man (Playground, Warehouse)
603 to the southwest.
- Pork Farms (Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
696 to the south.
- Market Drayton Medical Practice (Family Medicine Practice)
854 to the south.
- Festival Drayton Centre (Performance Venue)
1368 to the south.
- The Red Lion Pub & Brewery (Pub)
1467 to the south.
- Morrisons (Market)
936 to the south.
- Costa Coffee Market Drayton (Coffee Shop)
1394 to the south.
- Longlands Community Primary School (School)
824 to the south.
- Buttercross Tearooms (Coffee Shop)
1396 to the south.
- Amore Moto (Motorcycles)
1247 to the south.
- Adderley Road Industrial Estate (Commercial & Industrial)
810 to the southwest.
- Market Drayton Cemetery (Christian Church)
1335 to the southwest.
- Drayton nails (Nail Salon)
1462 to the south.
- Lidl (Grocery Store)
1087 to the south.
- Betton Wood (Landmark)
915 to the southeast.
- Charter Court (Nursing Home)
965 to the south.
- Market Drayton Post Office (Post Office)
1282 to the south.
- Minshall Construction (Contractor, Engineering Service)
802 to the south.
- Market Drayton Wednesday Street Market (Market)
1393 to the south.
- I N Fabrications Ltd (Commercial & Industrial)
750 to the south.
- Market Drayton Dental Centre (Dentist)
509 to the southeast.
- Barbers Auctions LLP (Auction House, Barber Shop)
406 to the southwest.
- Francesco Group Market Drayton (Hair Salon)
1386 to the south.
- The Style Court (Hair Salon, Barber Shop)
1275 to the south.
- Sandbrook Vaults, Market Drayton (Pub)
1454 to the south.
- The Crown at Market Drayton (Pub)
1385 to the south.
- The Red Lion Inn (Pub, Restaurant)
1466 to the south.