Railway Bridge (dismantled)
|Betton Bridge No 63||5¾ furlongs|
|Tom's Moorings||4¾ furlongs|
|Lords Bridge No 64||4 furlongs|
|Victoria Bridge No 65||2¼ furlongs|
|Orwells Boatyard||2 furlongs|
|Railway Bridge (dismantled)|
|Betton Wood Bend||4¾ furlongs|
|Betton Wood Bridge No 66||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Betton Coppice Bridge No 67||1 mile, 5¼ furlongs|
|Adderley Lees Bridge No 68||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Adderley Winding Hole||2 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
- Salop Mobility (Convenience Store)
1511 yards to the south.
- Print You (Copying & Printing)
1488 yards to the south.
- Jones's Coffee House (Cafe, Winery & Vineyard, Pizza Place)
1611 yards to the south.
- Joule's Brewery (Pub, Brewery)
1601 yards to the south.
- Asda Market Drayton (Big Box Retailer)
1461 yards to the south.
- Wetherspoons (Pub)
1305 yards to the south.
- Shropshire Union Canal, Market Drayton (Outdoors)
1067 yards to the southeast.
- Argos Market Drayton (Big Box Retailer)
1533 yards to the south.
- Tunstall Hall Motocross (Outdoors)
1614 yards to the east.
- Grove Comprehensive School (School)
1447 yards to the south.
- Market Drayton Bus Station (Bus Station, Train Station)
1273 yards to the south.
- Pork Farms (Food & Grocery)
769 yards to the south.
- Drayton Medical Practice (Doctor)
925 yards to the south.
- Market Drayton Market (Market)
1437 yards to the south.
- The Gingerbread Man (Bar & Grill)
686 yards to the southwest.
- Jaipur Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1609 yards to the south.
- Costa Coffee Market Drayton (Coffee Shop)
1510 yards to the south.
- Festival Drayton Centre (Movie Theatre)
1570 yards to the south.
- Wacky Warehouse at The Gingerbread Man (Cafe, Playground, Warehouse)
678 yards to the southwest.
- The Ivy Suite Beauty Salon & Boutique (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1378 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or