Armitage Bridge No 31
|Spring Garden Lock No 10E||1¾ furlongs|
|Whirley Bottom Bridge No 32||1¾ furlongs|
|Isis Lock No 9E||1¼ furlongs|
|Isis Lock Winding Hole||1 furlong|
|Roller Lock No 8E||a few yards|
|Armitage Bridge No 31|
|Armitage Pipe Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Fountain Lock No 7E||¾ furlongs|
|Mark Lock Pipe Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Mark Bottom Lock No 6E||2¾ furlongs|
|Stoney Battery Pipe Bridge||3 furlongs|
- Shamraat Indian Cuisine (Indian Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant, Diner)
582 yards to the northwest.
- Temujin Milnsbridge (Mongolian Restaurant)
359 yards to the west.
- Marsh United Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation)
1572 yards to the northeast.
- Bombay Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
494 yards to the west.
- St. Lukes Mental Hospital (Hospital)
495 yards to the east.
- Lake Windermere, Lake District, Cumbria (Lake)
1420 yards to the north.
- Fourhorse Shoes (Shopping & Retail)
393 yards to the west.
- Paddock Con Club (Social Club)
1001 yards to the northeast.
- Halo Hair And Beauty (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1275 yards to the east.
- Dryclough C Of E Infant School (School)
731 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Armitage Bridge
Armitage Bridge is a village approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) south of Huddersfield, in the Holme Valley, West Yorkshire, England. It is situated between Berry Brow and South Crosland and straddles the River Holme. The village has a public house, a cricket club and a renowned ukulele shop.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or