Facilities: water point.
|Coventry Canal (Main Line - Hawkesbury to Fazeley)|
|Junction Footbridge No 77||¼ furlongs|
|Tamworth Road Bridge No 76||1 furlong|
|Fazeley Aqueduct No 3||3 furlongs|
|Tame Aqueduct||4 furlongs|
|Peelers Way Bridge No 75A||4½ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - along route of Coventry Canal)|
|Three Tuns Inn||½ furlongs|
|Peel's Wharf||1¼ furlongs|
|Bonehill Road Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Fazeley Bypass Bridge||6¾ furlongs|
|Sutton Road Bridge||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line)|
|Watling Street Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Fazeley Visitor Moorings||½ furlongs|
|Tolson's Footbridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Bourne Brook Aqueduct||2 furlongs|
|Fazeley Mill Marina||3 furlongs|
- Ben 10 – Ultimate Mission (Roller Coaster)
1071 yards to the southwest.
- Companion Care Vets Tamworth (Veterinarian)
1617 yards to the north.
- Drayton Park Golf Club (Sports & Recreation)
1245 yards to the southwest.
- Drayton Manor (Theme Park)
1120 yards to the southwest.
- Kudos Signature (Restaurant)
209 yards to the southeast.
- Plough & Passion Fazeley (Bed and Breakfast)
362 yards to the southeast.
- Asda Tamworth (Big Box Retailer)
1240 yards to the north.
- Fazeley Town Hall (City Hall)
125 yards to the southeast.
- Millfield Primary School (School)
305 yards to the south.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1487 yards to the north.
- Tolsons Mill Yarns (Arts & Crafts Supply Store)
85 yards to the south.
- Ventura Park (Shopping Mall, Shopping District)
1383 yards to the north.
- County Drive, Fazeley (Residence & Other)
233 yards to the north.
- Tri Links Surgery (Community & Government)
1521 yards to the east.
- Tamworth Chiropractic Clinic (Chiropractor)
541 yards to the northeast.
- Drayton Manor Business Park (Professional Services)
818 yards to the southwest.
- Knapford Station (Train Station)
960 yards to the west.
- The Pip Club (Social Club)
490 yards to the west.
- Two Gates Club (Social Club)
1391 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Fazeley Junction
Fazeley Junction (grid reference SK202020) is the name of the canal junction where the authorised Birmingham and Fazeley Canal terminates and meets the Coventry Canal at Fazeley, near Tamworth, Staffordshire, England.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or