Obridge Viaduct No 34
Obridge Viaduct (A358)
This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 55 feet and 1 inch long, 12 feet and 6 inches wide, 7 feet and 3 inches high and 4 feet and 6 inches deep, but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 7 feet and 3 inches high.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Asda supermarkets (2½ furlongs away)
|Firepool Lock No 1||4 furlongs|
|Canal Road Bridge No 37||4 furlongs|
|Winkworth Way Bridge no 36||1¾ furlongs|
|Obridge Viaduct Railway Bridge No 35||1 furlong|
|Obridge Viaduct No 34|
|Bridge No 2 Venture Way No 33||1¾ furlongs|
|Bridge No 1 Venture Way No 32||4½ furlongs|
|Bathpool Swingbridge No 30||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Bridgewater Road Bridge No 29||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Hyde Lane Road Bridge No 28||1 mile, 5½ furlongs|
- Taunton railway station (Landmark, Public Transportation)
1007 yards to the west.
- Somerset Cricket Museum (Museum)
1020 yards to the southwest.
- Tempting Somerset Diner (Food & Restaurant)
697 yards to the east.
- The Castle at Taunton (Wedding Planning)
1619 yards to the southwest.
- Taunton Town (Residence & Other)
559 yards to the south.
- Asda Taunton (Big Box Retailer)
557 yards to the east.
- Taunton Museum (Museum)
1590 yards to the southwest.
- Taunton Ambulance Station (Train Station, Ambulance & Rescue)
1405 yards to the southeast.
- The Mint And Mustard (Indian Restaurant)
1401 yards to the southwest.
- Natraj Tandoori Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1308 yards to the south.
- Moscow State Circus, Vivary Park, Taunton (Circus)
788 yards to the southwest.
- Coffee 1 Taunton (Coffee Shop)
1456 yards to the southwest.
- Taunton Cricket Ground (Train Station)
1105 yards to the southwest.
- DSA Test Centre...Taunton. (Government Organization)
795 yards to the east.
- Morrisons (Grocery Store)
1272 yards to the southwest.
- Costa Coffee (Coffee Shop)
1176 yards to the south.
- Miles at the Riverside (Restaurant)
1370 yards to the southwest.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or