|Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Birmingham Canal)|
|Proof House Winding Hole||3½ furlongs|
|Warwick Bar||3½ furlongs|
|River Rea Aqueduct (Bordesley)||2¾ furlongs|
|Great Barr Street Railway Bridge (disused)||2 furlongs|
|Great Barr Street Bridge No 95||1¾ furlongs|
|Camp Hill Bottom Lock No 57||a few yards|
|Adderley Street Bridge No 94||a few yards|
|Camp Hill Lock No 56||¼ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge at Camp Hill Lock No 56||¼ furlongs|
|Coventry Road Bridge No 93||¼ furlongs|
|Grand Union Canal (Birmingham and Warwick Junction Canal)|
|Glover Street Bridge No 98||½ furlongs|
|Building over Canal||¾ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge No 99 (west)||¾ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge No 99A (east)||1 furlong|
|Site of Bolton Street Bridge No 100||1½ furlongs|
- Rainbow Warehouse (Performance Venue, Community & Government, Night Club)
282 yards to the southwest.
- Birmingham City FC - St Andrews (Sports Venue & Stadium, Hospital)
662 yards to the east.
- Birmingham Central Bus Garage (Public Transportation)
135 yards to the northwest.
- Total Solutions Group (Manufacturing, Entertainment Service)
91 yards to the east.
- The Rainbow, Digbeth (Bar)
375 yards to the southwest.
- Big Johns (Fish & Chips Shop, Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
577 yards to the north.
- The Bull Ring, Birmingham (Shopping Mall, Shopping District)
1280 yards to the west.
- Triumph Birmingham (Motorcycles, Motorcycle Repair)
182 yards to the northeast.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
441 yards to the southeast.
- Missing (Gay Bar)
1417 yards to the west.
- The Wagon & Horses , Digbeth (Pub)
188 yards to the southwest.
- Flex Fitness (Gym, Sports Venue & Stadium)
788 yards to the southwest.
- ibis Birmingham Bordesley Circus (Hotel)
494 yards to the southeast.
- The Connaught Bar (Bar)
635 yards to the west.
- The Spotted Dog (Pub, Bar)
504 yards to the southwest.
- Giro Food Ltd. (Food & Grocery)
115 yards to the north.
- Ming Moon Chinese Restaurant (Chinese Restaurant)
1531 yards to the west.
- Laylas Lounge (Middle Eastern Restaurant)
666 yards to the west.
- The Forge Tavern Official (Pub)
348 yards to the northwest.
- SIFA Fireside (Charity Organization)
184 yards to the west.
- Aston University (School, College & University)
1527 yards to the northwest.
- Havana Shisha Lounge (Lounge)
495 yards to the southwest.
- Unit 6 Productions (Arts & Entertainment)
97 yards to the south.
- Arabesque Lounge (Lounge)
1187 yards to the southwest.
- Birmingham Hippodrome (Theatre)
1517 yards to the west.
- The Kerryman (Performance Venue)
779 yards to the west.
- The Arcadian - Birmingham (Arts & Entertainment, Nightlife, Public Places & Attractions)
1411 yards to the west.
- The Institute (Night Club, Concert Venue)
733 yards to the west.
- Birmingham Coach Station (Bus Station)
841 yards to the west.
- Digbeth (City)
1009 yards to the west.
- Birmingham City F.C. (Sports Club)
673 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Bordesley Junction
Bordesley Junction (grid reference SP084864) is a canal junction where the Grand Union Canal splits near to Bordesley, Birmingham, England. It opened in 1844, when the Birmingham and Warwick Junction Canal was built as part of a scheme to bypass the congestion at the Farmers Bridge flight of locks.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or