|Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Birmingham Canal)|
|Proof House Winding Hole||3½ furlongs|
|Warwick Bar||3½ furlongs|
|River Rea Aqueduct (Bordesley)||2¾ furlongs|
|Great Barr Street Railway Bridge (disused)||2 furlongs|
|Great Barr Street Bridge No 95||1¾ furlongs|
|Camp Hill Bottom Lock No 57||a few yards|
|Adderley Street Bridge No 94||a few yards|
|Camp Hill Lock No 56||¼ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge at Camp Hill Lock No 56||¼ furlongs|
|Coventry Road Bridge No 93||¼ furlongs|
|Grand Union Canal (Birmingham and Warwick Junction Canal)|
|Glover Street Bridge No 98||½ furlongs|
|Building over Canal||¾ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge No 99 (west)||¾ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge No 99A (east)||1 furlong|
|Site of Bolton Street Bridge No 100||1½ furlongs|
- Teamworks Karting (Go Karting)
422 yards to the northwest.
- Birmingham Moor Street railway station (Train Station)
1237 yards to the west.
- Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum (Museum)
1080 yards to the northwest.
- The old Crown (Pub)
471 yards to the west.
- Birmingham Pride (Event, Gay Bar, Community Organization)
1470 yards to the west.
- Aston University (School, College & University)
1554 yards to the northwest.
- Birmingham Central Bus Garage (Public Transportation)
139 yards to the northwest.
- Birmingham City FC - St Andrews (Sports Venue & Stadium, Hospital)
662 yards to the east.
- The Bull Ring, Birmingham (Shopping Mall, Shopping District)
1259 yards to the west.
- Triumph Birmingham (Motorcycles, Motorcycle Repair)
182 yards to the northeast.
- Small Heath Boxing Club (Sports Club)
132 yards to the south.
- The Wagon & Horses , Digbeth (Pub)
188 yards to the southwest.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
441 yards to the southeast.
- Ed's Easy Diner, Selfridges (Diner, Burger Restaurant, Supply & Distribution Services)
1171 yards to the west.
- Small Heath Leisure Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1612 yards to the east.
- Highgate Park (Park)
953 yards to the southwest.
- Regents Park Banqueting Centre (Park)
939 yards to the southeast.
- Mercdes-Benz Birmingham (Car Dealership)
506 yards to the north.
- Cathedral Revival Church - Birmingham (Evangelical Church)
904 yards to the west.
- Rainbow Warehouse (Performance Venue, Community & Government, Night Club)
282 yards to the southwest.
- Millennium Point (Tourist Attraction)
1108 yards to the northwest.
- Birmingham Coach Station (Bus Station)
841 yards to the west.
- Birmingham City F.C. (Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium)
700 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Bordesley Junction
Bordesley Junction (grid reference SP084864) is a canal junction where the Grand Union Canal splits near to Bordesley, Birmingham, England. It opened in 1844, when the Birmingham and Warwick Junction Canal was built as part of a scheme to bypass the congestion at the Farmers Bridge flight of locks.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or