Woodend Lock No 14W
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Bottoms Bridge No 91||3¾ furlongs|
|Micklehurst Aqueduct||3¾ furlongs|
|Micklehurst Bridge No 89||2½ furlongs|
|Wharf Cottage Lock No 13W||2¼ furlongs|
|Winterford Footbridge No 88||a few yards|
|Woodend Lock No 14W|
|Roughtown Court Winding Hole||3¼ furlongs|
|Roaches Lock No 15W||3¾ furlongs|
|Roaches Lock Bridge No 87||5¾ furlongs|
|Gas Works Footbridge No 86||5¾ furlongs|
|Gas Works Lock No 16W||6 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Aspley Basin
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Woodend Lock No 14W”
- Mossley Community Centre (Community Center, Community Organization)
404 yards to the north.
- The Flying Teapot Cafe & Garden (Restaurant)
149 yards to the north.
- Stitches R us (ShoppingRetail)
103 yards to the north.
- Tumbles Play Place (Playground, Recreation Center)
903 yards to the north.
- Sweet Vintage (Bakery, Caterer)
771 yards to the west.
- Chutney Masala Indian Restaurant and Take Away (Asian Restaurant)
837 yards to the northeast.
- Lifes a beach , sunbeds nails and beauty (Nail Salon, Tanning Salon)
745 yards to the southwest.
- Love Hair Love Beauty (Hair Salon, Spa)
836 yards to the northeast.
- Fleece Inn (Pub)
862 yards to the west.
- aurora caffé bar (Coffee Shop)
619 yards to the southwest.
- The Britannia Inn, Mossley (Pub)
655 yards to the southwest.
- The Butchers Arms (Pub)
735 yards to the west.
- The Royal George (British Restaurant, Comedy Club)
1397 yards to the northeast.
- The Blazing Rag (Sports Bar)
643 yards to the west.
- The Rising Sun Mossley (Pub, Arts & Entertainment)
811 yards to the north.
- Commercial mossley (Pub)
843 yards to the southwest.
- Melia's Church Inn Mossley (Pub)
544 yards to the north.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
1440 yards to the south.
- Roaches Lock (Pub)
716 yards to the northeast.
- The Flying Teapot (Tea Room, Garden Center)
217 yards to the west.
- Red Rose restaurant (Asian Fusion Restaurant, Indian Restaurant)
820 yards to the southwest.
- The Vale (Other)
901 yards to the southeast.
- Milton St Johns C of E Primary & Nursery (School)
255 yards to the northwest.
- Mossley Hollins High School (High School)
740 yards to the east.
- Mossley railway station (Train Station)
720 yards to the southwest.
- New Bridge (Pub)
645 yards to the south.
- Lquinn Training (Personal Trainer, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
371 yards to the north.
- Andrew Gaskell Photography (Photographer, Event Planning Service)
85 yards to the north.
- Evade Martial Arts and Performance Centre (Martial Arts School, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
491 yards to the north.
- Yorkshire Ward Con Club (Performance & Sports Venue)
418 yards to the northwest.
- Feratti's (Italian Restaurant)
716 yards to the west.
- Angie Brown Hair Co - Mossley (Beauty Supply Store)
772 yards to the west.
- Mossley AFC Running Club (Sports Club)
698 yards to the southeast.
- George Lawton Hall, Mossley (Performance Art Theatre)
763 yards to the west.
- Mossley Village Chippy (Fast Food Restaurant)
821 yards to the west.
- Cosy Corner Cafe (Coffee Shop)
735 yards to the west.
- Jude Gidney Photography (Photographer, Local Business)
114 yards to the north.
- Woodend Studios (Art Gallery)
101 yards to the north.
- Milton St John's Primary School (Elementary School)
293 yards to the west.
- Waggon Inn Uppermill (Pub, Fast Food Restaurant)
697 yards to the southeast.