Brass House Bridge
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (7 furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 4 furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1 furlong away)
|Smethwick Junction||5 furlongs|
|Rolfe Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Rolfe Pipe Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Smethwick Stop||2½ furlongs|
|Engine Arm Aqueduct Overhead||2 furlongs|
|Brass House Bridge|
|Pump House||¼ furlongs|
|Galton Tunnel (Southeast end)||2½ furlongs|
|Galton Tunnel (Northwest end)||3 furlongs|
|Galton Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Smethwick Railway Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
- Smethwick Rolfe Street railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
221 yards to the southeast.
- Smethwick Galton Bridge railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
825 yards to the northwest.
- Desi 2 (Bar & Grill)
1083 yards to the northwest.
- Glassi Junction Bar & Restaurant (Lounge)
773 yards to the east.
- The Hawthorns (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1539 yards to the northeast.
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick (Sikh Temple, Religious Organization)
203 yards to the south.
- Smethwick High Street (Shopping Mall)
170 yards to the south.
- The Red Fort (Pub, Barbecue Restaurant)
91 yards to the southwest.
- The Blue Gates (Pub, Dive Bar)
130 yards to the south.
- Gurdwara Baba Sang Ji (Sikh Temple)
414 yards to the northwest.
- Aaron's (Take Out Restaurant, Indian Restaurant, Pizza Place)
222 yards to the south.
- Night Inn, Smethwick (Event Venue, Arts & Entertainment, Pub)
386 yards to the north.
- Tesco Metro (Food & Grocery)
201 yards to the south.
- Golu Da Dhaba (Indian Restaurant, Family Style Restaurant)
661 yards to the east.
- The Red Cow (Late Night Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
746 yards to the southeast.
- Smethwick Labour Club (Bar, Social Club)
663 yards to the south.
- Harry Mitchell (Sports Center)
819 yards to the south.
- 2 Sisters Site A Smethwick (Business Services)
983 yards to the northwest.
- Victoria Park (Tourist Attraction, Playground, Park)
995 yards to the southeast.
- Holy Trinity Church (Church)
342 yards to the south.
- Star Windows (GB) Ltd (Home Improvement)
336 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Brass House Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or