Smethwick Pumping Station

Galton Valley Canal Museum
Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick, Sandwell, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
 
 
Smethwick Pumping Station is a place on the waterways on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) between Smethwick Junction (Junction of BCN Old and New Main Lines) (5¼ furlongs to the east) and Galton Bridge (3 furlongs to the northwest).
 
 
The nearest place in the direction of Smethwick Junction is Brass House Bridge; ¼ furlongs away.
 
The nearest place in the direction of Galton Bridge is Galton Tunnel (Southeast end) (Telford Way (A4168) crosses the tunnel); 2¼ furlongs away.

Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away)

The place is a place of Interest and a Temporary moorings.

Show on full size Google map
0%
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place

Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!
Help
Click on a photograph to visit it on Geograph.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
 
There are no links to external websites from here.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?

Loading...

There is no page on Wikipedia called “Smethwick Pumping Station”

Wikipedia pages that might relate to Smethwick Pumping Station
[Smethwick Engine] [Galton Valley Canal Heritage Centre] [Pumping station] [Smethwick] [Water levels of the Birmingham Canal Navigations] [BCN Main Line] [Smethwick Junction (canal)] [Engine Arm] [Beam engine] [Tamworth railway station]  
Landmark & Historical Place
Restaurant
Beauty
ShoppingRetail
  • Punjabi Roots (Music Store, Musical Instrument Store)
    96 to the southwest.
Religious Organization
Bar
Local Business
Event Planning Service
  • Prestige Suite (Performance & Sports Venue, Caterer)
    915 to the east.
Community Organization
Food & Beverage Company
  • East End Foods (Foodservice Distributor, Food Wholesaler)
    1364 to the north.
More...
Information retrieved Monday 19 December 2016 at 22:50