Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away)
The place is a place of Interest.
|Rolfe Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Rolfe Pipe Bridge||4 furlongs|
|Smethwick Stop||2¾ furlongs|
|Engine Arm Aqueduct Overhead||2¼ furlongs|
|Brass House Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Galton Tunnel (Southeast end)||2¼ furlongs|
|Galton Tunnel (Northwest end)||2¾ furlongs|
|Galton Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Smethwick Railway Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Spon Lane Station Bridge||7½ furlongs|
- Smethwick Galton Bridge railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
764 yards to the northwest.
- Poplars Nursing Home (Nursing Home, Entertainment Service, Residence & Other)
533 yards to the south.
- Glassi Junction Bar & Restaurant (Lounge)
827 yards to the east.
- USG Optical Services ltd (Manufacturing, Wholesale & Supply Store)
174 yards to the west.
- The Hawthorns (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1518 yards to the northeast.
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick (Sikh Temple, Religious Organization)
268 yards to the southeast.
- The Blue Gates (Pub, Dive Bar)
171 yards to the south.
- Smethwick High Street (Shopping Mall)
266 yards to the west.
- Jalandhar Sweet Centre (Restaurant)
110 yards to the south.
- The Red Fort (Pub, Barbecue Restaurant)
97 yards to the south.
- Pure Gym (Fitness Center, Social Club, Gym)
1556 yards to the southeast.
- Tesco Metro (Food & Grocery)
255 yards to the south.
- Aaron's (Take Out Restaurant, Indian Restaurant, Pizza Place)
277 yards to the south.
- Night Inn, Smethwick (Event Venue, Arts & Entertainment, Pub)
323 yards to the north.
- Gurdwara Baba Sang Ji (Sikh Temple)
349 yards to the west.
- 2 Sisters Site A Smethwick (Business Services)
617 yards to the north.
- Star Windows (GB) Ltd (Home Improvement)
396 yards to the east.
- 2/Halves (Bands & Musicians, Music Production)
515 yards to the west.
- Waggon & Horses (Pub)
579 yards to the northeast.
- Smethwick Fire Station (Train Station, Fire Station)
407 yards to the south.
- Holy Trinity Church (Church)
405 yards to the south.
- M5 (Highway)
1370 yards to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Pump House”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or