Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away)
The place is a place of Interest.
|Rolfe Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Rolfe Pipe Bridge||4 furlongs|
|Smethwick Stop||2¾ furlongs|
|Engine Arm Aqueduct Overhead||2¼ furlongs|
|Brass House Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Galton Tunnel (Southeast end)||2¼ furlongs|
|Galton Tunnel (Northwest end)||2¾ furlongs|
|Galton Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Smethwick Railway Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Spon Lane Station Bridge||7½ furlongs|
- Smethwick Galton Bridge railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
755 yards to the northwest.
- Smethwick Rolfe Street railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
307 yards to the southeast.
- The Hawthorns station (Train Station)
1089 yards to the northeast.
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick (Sikh Temple, Religious Organization)
268 yards to the southeast.
- West Smethwick Park (Boating, Park)
1181 yards to the west.
- Night Inn, Smethwick (Event Venue, Arts & Entertainment, Pub)
323 yards to the north.
- Smethwick High Street (Shopping Mall)
95 yards to the southwest.
- The Blue Gates (Pub, Dive Bar)
171 yards to the south.
- Allseasonsdiy (Garden Center)
103 yards to the southwest.
- The Red Fort (Pub, Barbecue Restaurant)
97 yards to the south.
- Pure Gym (Fitness Center, Social Club, Gym)
1550 yards to the southeast.
- Lewisham Park (Park)
287 yards to the north.
- Office Team (Employment Agency)
759 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Pump House”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or