Burrows Bridge No 85
|Coole Lane Bridge No 82||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Dismantled Railway Bridge||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Austins Bridge No 83||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Coole Pilate Moorings||6¾ furlongs|
|Mickley Bridge No 84||5¼ furlongs|
|Burrows Bridge No 85|
|Hack Green Top Lock No 28||1¼ furlongs|
|Hack Green Bridge No 86||1½ furlongs|
|Hack Green Bottom Lock No 29||2¼ furlongs|
|Hack Green Winding Hole||3 furlongs|
|Hall's Bridge Narrows No 87||5½ furlongs|
Hack Green Nuclear Bunker is open to visitors most of the year. It is located towpath side of bridge, a short distance up the road.
See:- http://www.hackgreen.co.uk/ for opening hours etc.
information from Pete Stockdale, 2-3-2006 20:04:33
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Harlequin Poultry (Pet Service)
1446 to the west.
- Mickley hall boarding kennels (Pet Service)
788 to the southwest.
- Mickley Hall Shooting School (Gun Range, Outdoor Recreation)
1065 to the south.
- Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker (History Museum, Military Base)
351 to the southeast.
- Ellerton, Shropshire (Community & Government)
1150 to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Burrows Bridge”