Sandyhill Farm Cottages, Alrewas, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
Fradley Swingbridge is a minor waterways place on the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) between Fradley Junction (Junction of Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) and Trent and Mersey Canal) (¼ furlongs to the northwest) and Huddlesford Junction (3 miles and 7¾ furlongs to the south).
The nearest place in the direction of Huddlesford Junction is New Bridge No 91; 2¾ furlongs away.
This is a swing bridge.
Places from Facebook
- Blossom Bears Mother and Toddler Group (Sports & Recreation)
Nook Coppice Byre Gorse Farm Gorse Lane, Lichfield, WS13 8EN — 1079 yards to the south.
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (Cafe)
Fradley Junction, Alrewas, DE13 7DN — 155 yards to the northwest.
- Fradley Junction
Fradley Junction, Lichfield, DE13 7DN — 81 yards to the north.
- Alrewas Hayes (Event Planning)
Burton upon Trent, DE13 7DL — 954 yards to the northwest.
- Tesco Distribution Center Fradley (Supply & Distribution Services)
Fradley, Lichfield — 1101 yards to the south.
- Midland Karting (Sports & Recreation, Race Track)
Lichfield, WS13 8NF — 1425 yards to the south.
- Palletways Fradley Park (Arts & Entertainment)
Lichfield — 1597 yards to the south.
- UK Pallets (Construction Service & Supply)
Lichfield — 1624 yards to the south.
Information retrieved Fri 10 May 2013 17:44:36
Users' views of Fradley Swingbridge as a mooring
1 vote cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!